Just been to KFC...

Soldato
..but wait, there's more.

Drove past the speaking point at the drive through forgetting its not a window order jobbie like at McD's. Reverse back and the attendant laughs at me and calls me silly. It being a nice day I laugh back and ask her if she's that cheeky to all customers. No just the cute ones she says, must have been a camera there because she's right, I am infact cute. I order and she tells me there'll be a wait of 5 mins for my chicken, so she'll make it a large. That's nice of her. I pay and she's a little coy. She's a 7. Bohemian Rhapsody finishes and she's tapping on the window with my order.

I've just finished eating the best 4 piece variety meal ever. First of all, I had 4 big pieces of chicken instead of 3, 3 hot wings instead of 2, and 3 crispy strips thrown in for good measure, alongside a scrap of paper with 'Kaye' and a phone number written down. All round result. Might text her saying she forgot my BBQ sauce :p

BrenOS said:

Drove past the speaking point at the drive through forgetting its not a window order jobbie like at McD's. Reverse back and the attendant laughs at me and calls me silly. It being a nice day I laugh back and ask her if she's that cheeky to all customers. No just the cute ones she says, must have been a camera there because she's right, I am infact cute. I order and she tells me there'll be a wait of 5 mins for my chicken, so she'll make it a large. That's nice of her. I pay and she's a little coy. She's a 7. Bohemian Rhapsody finishes and she's tapping on the window with my order.

I've just finished eating the best 4 piece variety meal ever. First of all, I had 4 big pieces of chicken instead of 3, 3 hot wings instead of 2, and 3 crispy strips thrown in for good measure, alongside a scrap of paper with 'Kaye' and a phone number written down. All round result. Might text her saying she forgot my BBQ sauce :p

Result !

Definitely text her that. :p

EDIT, great minds Cocopops ;)

BrenOS said:

:eek: jammy git

Maybe she will come round smothered head to toe in BBQ sauce!

:D

SiriusB

William said:
Ring back saying you want to introduce your zinger twister to her variety bucket. ;)

LOL :D

A fit charver is the best way I can describe her. Her working at the Byker outlet of KFC means I won't be entertaining evening date in her company, but she's possibly worth a text for free evening meals :p

Played dude
icon14.gif

Back
Top Bottom