Just been to KFC...

BrenOS said:
LOL :D

A fit charver is the best way I can describe her. Her working at the Byker outlet of KFC means I won't be entertaining evening date in her company, but she's possibly worth a text for free evening meals :p

Hey if the wrappers good then so are the contents! You can always dress her in somthing different! :D

Grow a beard, and dye it and your hair white. Wear a white suit and refer to yourself as 'The Colonel". When you go out drink nothing but Cointreau and continually refer to yourself in the third person as 'The Colonel'.

She'll dig that.

Scuzi said:
Grow a beard, and dye it and your hair white. Wear a white suit and refer to yourself as 'The Colonel". When you go out drink nothing but Cointreau and continually refer to yourself in the third person as 'The Colonel'.

She'll dig that.

Wouldn't drinking Old Turkey be more appropriate, or Sasparilla or somthing?

I'm up for comedy text message sending. Suggestions?

a - What time do you finish? I'd like to make a special order for delivery please ;)
b - Haz you got ne GCSEs lol
c - Generic greasy box text

:D

Scuzi said:

She'll dig that.

LOL that's awesome. I fear she may not get it though :p

BrenOS said:
I'm up for comedy text message sending. Suggestions?

a - What time do you finish? I'd like to make a special order for delivery please ;)
b - Haz you got ne GCSEs lol
c - Generic greasy box text

:D
Hmms, depends. How old do you reckon she is?

Back
Top Bottom