The toy that never was

Suspended
eXSBass said:
I always wanted a huge K'nex set. But I never got one :(

79305lg.jpg

Those big K'nex things are all very well but most people only got the small box with like 15 pieces in it and you couldnt even build anything good :(

Soldato
Oddly enough I always wanted a Mr Frosty, every birthday and Christmas I asked for a Mr Frosty and never got one! Sometimes I still want to buy one!

The thing I most remember wanting was one of the first battery powered VW Beetle toy cars, it had 2 seats and everything and i wanted it so badly and asked for it every year until I was too big to fit in it and then gave up. I get so angry now that these things are only like £150 pounds, when I wanted one it was £1500! :mad:

Soldato
Le_Petit_Lapin said:
Google Images.

It was actually originally on the Greenpeace site. :p

Linky.

that more or less the sort of thing I wanted in my bedroom, obviously in scaled down form. Would probably have been messy, had any toy manaufacturers made one.

you can still buy this model

RVG8803.jpg

Permabanned
Ghostbuster Tower

Always wanted that, my mate had it though.

Got this though one xmas, still got it in the loft but the motor and axel is borked.

58365.jpg

It was a beast and it just pwned my mates RC cars, it could drive over the garden no problem, mud grass flowers you name it, it pwned it.

Associate
Pinter75 said:
Also one of these was high on my list. Never got one :(

bigtraknbox5793941ao8.jpg

Always Bigtrak for me. Looking back my parents were poo heads, turns out they were pretty wadded but made out they were skint! They've subsequently blown it all since retiring to France when they were 40. Ha Ha Ha

Soldato
Pinter75 said:
I so wanted one of these.

omnibot3310625779824bs0.jpg

I remember it being in Debenhams, and every Saturday I would go and have a look at it.

Also one of these was high on my list. Never got one :(

bigtraknbox5793941ao8.jpg
Wow I remember having both of them. The bigtrack was awsome. You could program movements into it and off it went. Probably the sort of thing that got me into computers and robotics so much.

Omnibot was just a remote vehicle though. Never worked very well. Especially on carpet.

Back
Top Bottom