***The Official Nokia Lumia 920 Thread***

• Thread starter Thread starter RSR
  • Start date Start date
Anyway I can improve how unread emails look? As at a quick glance there is not a obvious difference between the two?

Unread emails have the subject line in orange, whereas read emails have the subject line in grey. It's quite obvious to tell between the two.

wpss201303050001.png

Nokia seems to be on big roll, they are bring out a feature that allows you to adjust the colour contrast and temperature of your phones screen, that's bloody brilliant!

Got another question, have several email accounts setup which is fine.

I go Settings > email+accounts > My Hotmail account

Now when I try to change the name from Live EMail to Live Email it tell me its in use elsewhere but if I change Live EMail to Live EMails it will accept that and then let me change it back to Live Email.

Not being funny but that is pretty stupid you can't rename the account to change the case but you can change it to another name and then back again.

Also with these updates that Nokia are bringing out, do I get them direct to my phone or do I need to wait for o2 to "approve" them first?

Pretty much, theirs been a leaked firmware update that makes it even better sorting some of the white balance issue and sharpening the images up even more, pretty much then making the best smart phone camera.

My phone finally came back from the repair center! (Or at least, they admitted that they couldn't get the part and sent me a brand new one.)

Unfortunately it seems to be a completely unlocked and debranded one. I say unfortunately, as I am on EE, and the highest connection speed it will let me select is 3G, not 4G. Does anyone know how I can correct this? Thanks very much for any advice!

My phone finally came back from the repair center! (Or at least, they admitted that they couldn't get the part and sent me a brand new one.)

Unfortunately it seems to be a completely unlocked and debranded one. I say unfortunately, as I am on EE, and the highest connection speed it will let me select is 3G, not 4G. Does anyone know how I can correct this? Thanks very much for any advice!

Need to go back to them.

Oh dear. Is there no chance that an update will add in the functionality? Also I'm getting an odd thing happen where sometimes the backlight seems to flicker/ strobe really fast. Auto brightness is off, so it isn't that. Is this a software fault?

EDIT: A look in the 'about' section reveals it to be a CV GB model. I take it that flashing to the latest EE firmware would a) void my warranty and b) not work?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom