Steam hacked ?

Caporegime
actually that last post was kinda nasty,i should not have said that,im only messing with ya,no hard feelings;)

You're crying about Nod32 because it apparently didn't detect a few things on your PC when if you just do what sensible Internet users do, you wouldn't have had any problems in the first place. Also posting in the manner that you do makes it seem as if you're in primary school, still grasping the benefits that proper grammar can bring to your life.

Also, posting a picture of somebody and then saying you won't add them to Steam for that reason is pretty petty even if it is intended as a joke. Personally, I'd suspend you for 48 hours for acting like a jerk towards someone who has given far more to these forums than you ever have or will.

Permabanned
You're crying about Nod32 because it apparently didn't detect a few things on your PC when if you just do what sensible Internet users do, you wouldn't have had any problems in the first place. Also posting in the manner that you do makes it seem as if you're in primary school, still grasping the benefits that proper grammar can bring to your life.

Also, posting a picture of somebody and then saying you won't add them to Steam for that reason is pretty petty even if it is intended as a joke. Personally, I'd suspend you for 48 hours for acting like a jerk towards someone who has given far more to these forums than you ever have or will.

I cannot find the other thread as its been deleted according to bursey.... here is the new one not that it matters,like i said somebody in the old thread printed the malware nod32 let through,guess we will never see it now...
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18115179
KILLSWITCH you dont know what was said on Tefals behalf or mine, as a lot of posts were deleted so you have no idea what was said,he asked for my picture and i provided,he would not provide his,so i provided it for him and my prediction of what he would look like is 100% correct to me.

I was not crying over nod32,i couldnt care less about it as my pc is 100% secure,it has to be as i run my own business from my home with lots of money going in and out of various bank accounts,I was simply trying to help somebody with my experience-the OP,and FYi Tefal always does this with my posts/threads,always starts the flaming,dunno about you but i dont back to anybody especially on a FORUM!As for getting a 48 hr ban....I couldnt care less if i was banned permanently,no i wouldnt like it at first but it is a forum that is fun but it generates no cash income for me,so if i get a perma ban..SO BE IT!
There are millions and zillions of forums on the internet.

I like debating on here(keeps you on your toes) and most people i like even people i debate with,but one thing i do not like is **** stirrers and interffering people like yourself even in reality,i respect your opinion but dont come in here blowing off when you now nothing about what has been said previous to you sticking your big nose in this thread.;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom