*****Intel 34nm SSD In Stock*****

Soldato
Intel X25-M Mainstream 80GB 2.5" SATA-II Solid State Hard Drive (SSDSA2MH080G2C1)

HD-004-IN_400.jpg

Intel Solid-State Drives represent a revolutionary breakthrough that delivers a giant leap in storage performance. Intel Solid-State Drives are designed to satisfy the most demanding gamers, media creators, and technology enthusiasts. These new drives bring a high level of performance and reliability to notebook and desktop PC storage, at a fraction of the cost of the previous generation of Intel SSD products. Drawing from decades of memory engineering experience, and new, industry-leading compute-quality 34nm NAND flash memory manufacturing processes, Intel Mainstream SATA SSDs are designed to deliver outstanding performance, featuring the latest-generation native SATA interface with an advanced architecture employing 10 parallel NAND flash channels equipped with multi-level cell NAND flash memory. With powerful Native Command Queuing to enable up to 32 concurrent operations, Intel Mainstream SATA SSDs deliver higher input/output per second and throughput performance than other SSDs on the market today - and drastically out-perform traditional hard disk drives. These drives also feature low write amplification and a unique wear-leveling design for higher reliability, meaning Intel drives not only perform better - they last longer.

- Capacity: 80GB
- Read: Up to 250MB/sec
- Write: Up to 70MB/sec
- NAND Flash: 34nm Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Interface: SATA-II
- Low Power Consumption
- Lightweight (80g)
- Shock Resistant

Just £171.99 Inc. VAT

BUY NOW

Intel X25-M Mainstream 160GB 2.5" SATA-II Solid State Hard Drive (SSDSA2MH160G2C1)

HD-005-IN_400.jpg

Intel Solid-State Drives represent a revolutionary breakthrough that delivers a giant leap in storage performance. Intel Solid-State Drives are designed to satisfy the most demanding gamers, media creators, and technology enthusiasts. These new drives bring a high level of performance and reliability to notebook and desktop PC storage, at a fraction of the cost of the previous generation of Intel SSD products. Drawing from decades of memory engineering experience, and new, industry-leading compute-quality 34nm NAND flash memory manufacturing processes, Intel Mainstream SATA SSDs are designed to deliver outstanding performance, featuring the latest-generation native SATA interface with an advanced architecture employing 10 parallel NAND flash channels equipped with multi-level cell NAND flash memory. With powerful Native Command Queuing to enable up to 32 concurrent operations, Intel Mainstream SATA SSDs deliver higher input/output per second and throughput performance than other SSDs on the market today - and drastically out-perform traditional hard disk drives. These drives also feature low write amplification and a unique wear-leveling design for higher reliability, meaning Intel drives not only perform better - they last longer.

- Capacity: 160GB
- Read: Up to 250MB/sec
- Write: Up to 70MB/sec
- NAND Flash: 34nm Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Interface: SATA-II
- Low Power Consumption
- Lightweight (80g)
- Shock Resistant

Just £339.99 Inc. VAT

BUY NOW

Oh my, the smile on my face when I saw this thread was huge. :D:p

I thought these were going to be pulled back for around 2 weeks due to the firmware issue but I guess not. Excellent work Slackworth, thank you very much for getting these in stock.

I have just ordered a single 80GB version.

i'm guessing the firmware on these is still ****** and we'd have to flash them ourselves? Or have intel fixed the firmware and you managed to get stock quick?

Fully star out any swear words.

Do these these drives have the firmware update installed or do they need updating?

Reason I ask is that I can't seem to find the update on Intel's website.

Do these these drives have the firmware update installed or do they need updating?

Reason I ask is that I can't seem to find the update on Intel's website.

From what I've read it will be a couple of weeks before it is validated and released on the site - better this than debacle of Seagate's fw which bricked people's drives because they didn't have the sense to check it before releasing it to the masses!

These new intels look tasty and they have responded to the competition well but I'm still waiting for them to improve the sequential write before I would invest in one, even though randoms are amazing :-D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom