** Official ** Season 2010/2011 Pre-Season thread

Hopefully fabio gets a little more playing time this season, must be tricky with Evra ahead of you but I hope he can be a bit more of an able deputy as I think Evra tired from April onwards.

fair enough, good suggestion.

Smalling seems ok from the little I've seen so far. no glaring errors at least.

Bias maybe, but he is really a solid player - the mistakes he has 'made' (most notably by others is the own goal against Chelsea) wasn't even his fault. He isn't the finished article by any means, but with guidance he'll come good. I hope.

Been some good link up play from the team except Scholes seems to be hitting the through ball a bit too hard.

Obertan just put the ball wide from Rafaels break from the back.

Edit #2 Berbatov just gone wide from outside the box

Aye he seems competent enough. Obertan looks like he's up for fighting for his place in the first 16 this year which is encouraging

Obertan always seemed fairly dangerous when he came on for the first team for me. Very raw but able to really run at people.

There's not too much I'd do to our squad this season as I am happy with a lot of our youth set up but there are definitely a few tweaks we need to make.

How's Pogba doing? Him and Petrucci seemed real exciting prospects.

Obertan always seemed fairly dangerous when he came on for the first team for me. Very raw but able to really run at people.

There's not too much I'd do to our squad this season as I am happy with a lot of our youth set up but there are definitely a few tweaks we need to make.

How's Pogba doing? Him and Petrucci seemed real exciting prospects.

Not seen a lot of Pogba but heard good things about his play. I think the one to watch is going to be Cleverley in all honesty. Was out on loan at Watford last year for half a season and got their player of the season. Seems to have everything he needs to do well. From what I hear, Ferguson see's him in the same light as Beckham at that age.

Nice goal by Berbatov then as well

Yeah, I think all of us want to see how Cleverley gets on, I just wonder if he might be served best by going out on loan to another premier league side, at least until xmas.

Cracking player from what i saw, mind you we really do have a lot of cracking prospects, just a shame not all of them will make it.

can't complain at that first half, nearly completely dominant.

Last edited:
I think that new shirt looks pretty good, looks decent on.

*Bringing out some skillz in the second half, still need a second though.

Just conceded a penalty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom