** Official ** Season 2010/2011 Pre-Season thread

Jo's just scored....been really quite impressed with Jo throughout the pre season and i think he might just get the nod against spurs because Adebayor has once again done nothing....So a Tevez-Jo partnership might be on the cards i reckon.

City have been pretty good today. They're lucky to have a goal keeping crisis, they can't decide between Given and Hart simply because they're both fantastic keepers, i say play Hart and give us given!

haha ...I would say Given because of the experience but i dont want to lose Hart or make him unhappy on the bench...so i think Mancini will pick Hart and then play Given in cup games....

haha ...I would say Given because of the experience but i dont want to lose Hart or make him unhappy on the bench...so i think Mancini will pick Hart and then play Given in cup games....

Didnt Hart say he wouldnt be happy on the bench this season. He either has to be sold or go out on loan. He has his England career to think of.

Legia Warsaw 5-6 Arsenal. This isnt very building up my hopes very much. nice come back but we are already leaking goals.

Anyone see the match? Goalie errors or just bad defending?

Blackpool have just lost 2-1 to Hibs in their final pre-season friendly. Hibs have been decidedly average up to now, so things aren't looking very promising at all for Blackpool.

Back
Top Bottom