Wolfenstein: The New Order

Permabanned
Please tell me I'm not the only one getting a hard on over this.

It looks brilliant, definitely some elements of Dirty Bomb there. However, the lack of an MP mode seems like a massive oversight. So many people (myself included) never got over RtCW or ET and have been ruined ever since.

General premise is that it's Wolfenstein set in an alternate future where the Nazis won WWII. Blascowicz reprises his role as exterminator of the Third Reich - details are a bit thin on the ground at this point, but release is slated for Q3/4 of this year.

So, who has their pre-order in? :D

Last edited:
Associate
RtCW online was pretty much all it had going for it. No doubt if it's good, someone will mod it - or enough people will complain and it'll get added anyway.

Soldato
Looks very interesting, fingers crossed it turns out good.

Although I bet it gets flamed big time by those tree hugging, live in a bubble people cos its mixing the land of red, white and blue with nazi's, saluting the nazi flag on the moon and what looks like Hitler running the country.

Associate
Hmm interesting. Dishonored was brilliant in terms of gameplay but i found the story and voiceacting terribly lackluster.

This is totally the opposite, from the trailiers the gameplay looks really basic, but the story and voice acting really intrigue me.

Soldato
This looks amazing! Is this a sequel? Should I catchup and play the previous ones?

I'm not sure if they're sequels, but i know you play the same guy from RtCW in Wolfenstein 2009.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Enemy Territory is a must (multiplayer was off the chain).
Wolfenstein 2009.

Back
Top Bottom