Corsair Obsidian 750D Builds

Associate
**Corsair Obsidian 750D Builds**

One of my favorite cases the corsair 750D, i want to see the builds people have used them in, i havent got mine yet but will be building a watercooled pc in it in a couple of months. Post your Build !

Last edited:

FuF

FuF

Associate
Mine is coming on Tuesday! I will not watercool it fully (will throw a AIO unit in) and I guess a few people will say it is a waste of good case, but I wanted something with good airflow and subtly looking and it will suite both of these criteria perfectly ;) Plus the H100 refurb unit will sit nicely in the top!

May post a few picks next week once everything is ready and working!

Associate
OP
im thinking 19/13mm tubing from the pump at the bottom behind the case to the radiator at the top. Do you reckon it will fit because there is an inch of room on the back?

Soldato
Here's mine.

Out with the old...

ixn3.jpg

In with the new!!!

gjh3.jpg

hnl1.jpg

Here's all my kit!

gj1z.jpg

ojxm.jpg

Finished!

jbke.jpg

Soldato
That lovely case and bits and you ruin it with that cooler, an AIO unit would finish that build off just lovely!

My opinion ^^

I completely agree with you and I will be doing this in the not so distant future. I have just got to convince myself to spend the money on a product that more or less wont show me any temperature gains bar the aesthetics. I am kind of holding out to see if Corsair release a 360mm AIO.

The cooler came from my non windowed Bit Fenix shinobi (so never saw it) as I already had all the kit, all i changed was the case and GPU.

Mei

Mei

Soldato
Noctua is a acquired taste, the best things are
i dont mind the looks but yeh the only option apart from corsairs AIO is the swiftech
maybe if asetek stopped suing everyone we might see some better ones lol

Associate
That lovely case and bits and you ruin it with that cooler, an AIO unit would finish that build off just lovely!

My opinion ^^

Are you serious? that cooler looks awesome, i simply can't see the attraction in those AIO units. Every second build i see is using one :confused: I much prefer a big heatsink or proper water cooling tbh. Anyway maybe it's just me :p

Last edited:
Soldato
demon, what temps do you get with your 7990 in that case?

i currently have two 120mm fans exhausting on the side panel, but i want a corsair 540 which has the same side panel design

Soldato
demon, what temps do you get with your 7990 in that case?

i currently have two 120mm fans exhausting on the side panel, but i want a corsair 540 which has the same side panel design

Well I live in Queensland so ambient temps are normally between 22 and 30 but right now I am idling at:

CPU: 33 degrees
Case: 31 degrees
GPU: 44 degrees

When gaming I see about

CPU: 38-44 degrees
Case: 38 degrees
GPU: 73-75 degrees

The unobstructed air flow you get in the 540 and 750D are great for the 7990 temperatures are better than my Gigabyte 7970 which was also the windforce.

Mei

Mei

Soldato
i stumbled across this today :)
was back when not everything but his cat had a corsair sticker
and notice hes not shouting! its bcos his fans are quieter :p hehe

Soldato
i stumbled across this today :)
was back when not everything but his cat had a corsair sticker
and notice hes not shouting! its bcos his fans are quieter :p hehe

Haha just watched this, he sounds ill in comparison with his more recent vids, so quiet!

Fantastic cooler I love it, I just wish the fans were more attractive they are so ugly, but I never know what I would replace them with.

Associate
OP
Well I live in Queensland so ambient temps are normally between 22 and 30 but right now I am idling at:

CPU: 33 degrees
Case: 31 degrees
GPU: 44 degrees

When gaming I see about

CPU: 38-44 degrees
Case: 38 degrees
GPU: 73-75 degrees

The unobstructed air flow you get in the 540 and 750D are great for the 7990 temperatures are better than my Gigabyte 7970 which was also the windforce.

they are impressive temperatures for air cooling :)

Yeah it does, why do you think I should put it under there?

you shouldnt, if you spend money one a pc, you gotta see it :D

Back
Top Bottom