1 Series - F20

I think the standard models look great. I'm yet to see an M-Sport - they look even better.

0ed0f826.jpg

What an amazing photo, where was that taken?

Looking very likely I'll be ending up with a 120d M sport in a few months.

See it looks good in black, but I'd never have another black car again so it's between EB2 or mineral grey I think.

As much as I quite like the orange I'm going to have to be a sheep and likely go for the blue.

Tempted to change the dash inserts to the fineline as not a fan of the silver ones.

Saw the M sport with Estoril Blue last week. Looks great, really sporty looking although I am stcking to silver. The dealer had 2 M sports in the showroom, one with leather and one with the standard alcantara interior. The alcantara is really classy looking and the sports seats really comfortable and overall gives a better finish than the leather which is an £800 option.

Cannot see the attraction of Urban. Sport, which costs the same is a much better looking car and it has sports seats too, The SE looks better than the urban and is a grand cheaper. This is the BMW way now, lots of different variants, as we are seeing with the facelifted X1 and the new 3 series which, one the M Sport is launched will have no fewer than 6 trim levels.

Cannot see the attraction of Urban. Sport, which costs the same is a much better looking car and it has sports seats too, The SE looks better than the urban and is a grand cheaper. This is the BMW way now, lots of different variants, as we are seeing with the facelifted X1 and the new 3 series which, one the M Sport is launched will have no fewer than 6 trim levels.

The new trim level structure is properly bizarre, I agree. And the odd mix of bizarre-funky names but old-school 'SE' designations is interesting, too.

Back
Top Bottom