One

One

Soldato
Cambridge diet. My wife has been doing it for 4 months and has lost 4.5 stone. She hasn't felt hungry or ill on it despite it being a liquid diet (you are allowed some food at later stages) and very low-cal.

Looks interesting that diet. Is it safe fo sho? How expensive is it? How many stone overweight was she to begin with to lose 4 stone in 4 months?

fez

fez

Caporegime
Make sure that she is actually working hard at the gym. Most people I see at the gym could never be accused of working themselves too hard. They go to the gym which lets them lie to themselves that they exercise lots and are fit.

Associate
If she's doing exercise and eating healthy and she's only lost that much in that period of time then she's going wrong somewhere.

She needs to up the exercise/do the right exercises. For weight loss i'd personally recommend road running or cycling in conjunction with a gps app or watch so you can see improvements, challenge previous times, etc. These are also exercises you can do for free and together.

Diet wise she needs to be in a calorie defecit to see weightloss otherwise you're just going to be maintaining or gaining but i'm sure you're already aware of this. Stick to fresh veg, fruit, meat, pulses, nuts, etc and have several smaller meals to avoid any lows where sugar will be craved. Stick to drinking water.

HTH

Edit: As above, bread and all other baked goods are almost entirely empty calories with nothing beneficial in, avoid them as much as possible.

Soldato
Looks interesting that diet. Is it safe fo sho? How expensive is it? How many stone overweight was she to begin with to lose 4 stone in 4 months?

It's 40 quid a week. Perfectly safe, you get a weekly visit from the rep to weigh you, bring your shakes/bars and to check if you are having any issues.

If is a high-protein, no-fat, no-carb diet. It forces your body into Ketosis forcing it to burn your own fat stores for energy. You start off by by drinking 3 of their shakes a day along with 4 litres of water, and that's all. After a few months you can start eating certain things like chicken and fish.

My wife has loved it. She has never felt hungry or ill, she loses an average of 4Ib per week. She started at 18 stone on the 6th Jan and now weighs 14 stone.

Soldato
Cut out : Bread, pasta, cakes, crisps, milk, cereal, chocolate, sweets

Cut out : fruit juice, sugar with drinks, soft drinks, alcohol

Reduce : coffee, black tea

Drink more :
white tea, red bush tea

Eat more : fruit, vegetables, lean meats, variety of natural foods

Exercise properly, with a set structure. Do weights, HIIT and circuits.

I guarantee her diet isn't as good as she thinks it is, and she doesn't train as hard as she could. Post her diet and training regimen and I'll help more.

Ant :cool:

Caporegime
It's 40 quid a week. Perfectly safe, you get a weekly visit from the rep to weigh you, bring your shakes/bars and to check if you are having any issues.

If is a high-protein, no-fat, no-carb diet. It forces your body into Ketosis forcing it to burn your own fat stores for energy. You start off by by drinking 3 of their shakes a day along with 4 litres of water, and that's all. After a few months you can start eating certain things like chicken and fish.

My wife has loved it. She has never felt hungry or ill, she loses an average of 4Ib per week. She started at 18 stone on the 6th Jan and now weighs 14 stone.

T32Pt

vxlWu

JfPBf

CMiGL

And... breath...

1pSdl

Soldato

So you pay 40 quid a week to survive on a stupid 800 calories a day and you claim it's healthy, why not do it the proper way, what she going to do if she hits her target weight? She won't have learnt how to eat properly or gain a proper relationship with food because she basically cheated her weight loss.

I've lost over 8 stone so far in just over a year and I eat whatever I want.

Soldato
Wow. Some seriously bad advice given in this thread! Gj GD!

All your mrs needs to do is consume fewer calories than she is burning off. So eat less/ better foods, and exercise more. None of this fad diet ****.

All you need to do is post pics of said mrs... Pics now will do, but pics once she's slim would be better.

Man of Honour
List her diet here and what activities she does.

It may not be popular, but I seriously would consider a weight lifting routine, along with some cardio. She won't get big, and lifting weights will not only improve flexibility, and movement, but accelerate fat loss by building muscle (we're talking tiny amounts of muscle here). IT'll make her more slender, less wobbly, but keep her curves in the right places.

Back
Top Bottom