Soldato
The last I read about it (on leangains to be fair), starvation doesn't kick in until weeks if not months of VERY little food intake. Starvation = stavation, not 1st world "I'm a bit hungry" :D

Caporegime
I'm pretty sure the idea is to eat less calories and not to eat less other wise you'll be constantly hungry and you're body will go into starvation mode and store more body fat. Which is why yoyo dieting is bad.

MW

What a ridiculous statement :p

You eat less calories than you require daily, this CAN include exercise - ie if you are exercising as well then you more than likely eat more, but you can still be in a calorie deficit.

Simple fact is, if you eat less calories than you need for maintenance, you will lose weight one way or another. You can then go in to what foods you should be eating to minimise fat / muscle loss...But I shant go in to that :p

Eating less calories than you require is not starvation :o

Soldato
as many have said, post up her stats, body weight, height, BF%, her diet etc

What FreeFaller has put above is a great idea but without knowing her intake compared to her body's requirements we can not really offer any advice over and above that she needs to be in a calorie deficit and should be eating good foods!

Associate
The Dukan Diet is one of the most popular diet plans in France. It is a protein-based diet designed by French nutritionist and dietician, Pierre Dukan
My wife did this after trying many others with out much success and now looks fantastic,
Get the book and read, a very logical approach to dieting good stuff:D

Associate
Now available in paperback, at the bargain cost of £0.00.

However, like all common sense, people don't want to listen until they've paid for it.

Not all people are logical and thus will fined it easier to follow a diet plan or some method that is worked out for them and written down, common sense or not! I think a fiver for a book is not a lot to spend, why join a gym when you can go running for free!

The diet is based on a list of over 100 allowed foods, as well as four specific ground pillars also known as phases: attack, cruise, consolidation, and stabilization.
The attack phase is designed to enable dieters to rapidly lose 2 to 3 kilograms (4.4 to 6.6 lb) in 2–7 days by kick-starting their metabolism. Dieters are allowed to eat as much as they want of 72 protein-rich foods.
The cruise phase is designed to allow dieters to more gradually achieve the weight they aim for by eating protein-rich foods with the addition of 28 specific vegetables. The length of this phase is usually calculated as 1 kilogram (2.2 lb) of weight loss per week, but this is based on specific personal conditions. Tolerated foods are also allowed as per the programme, but any weight gain will ban some of these.
The consolidation phase is designed to help in preventing any future massive weight gain. During this phase, fruit, bread, cheese and starchy foods are reintroduced into a normal diet, leaving two celebratory meals a week as directed by the plan.
Finally, in the stabilization phase, dieters can essentially eat whatever they want without gaining weight by following a few rules: protein day once a week, eating oat bran every day and making a commitment to "take the stairs".

Man of Honour
Not all people are logical and thus will fined it easier to follow a diet plan or some method that is worked out for them and written down, common sense or not! I think a fiver for a book is not a lot to spend, why join a gym when you can go running for free!

And your point is...?

The bottom line of your post (I've deleted the diet bit because it's meaningless) is: eat less crud and do more exercise. Most people should be able to grasp that content. I think the issue is that said populace are lazy and don't have the will power to self-motivate.

lol ^

These diets are ****ing hilarious.

You'd think people would realise, but apparently not. :(

Soldato
The diet is based on a list of over 100 allowed foods, as well as four specific ground pillars also known as phases: attack, cruise, consolidation, and stabilization.

Wut

Do you have to put food in a formation too?

I quite like 4-4-2 tbh.

Back
Top Bottom