• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

;)

Associate
Soldato
Wow, @Gibbo has done it again! He stayed true to his word, this is one of the best bunch of deals yet!
Even so I bought a Vega 56 myself and shared the deals on ukhotdeals which created some heat and judging by the comments, quite a few people bought the too. Can't wait to receive the card and the games. Thanks again @Gibbo

Link below is to my post on ukhd.
https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/bl...-worth-of-games-from-1pm-overclockers-3104412
I wondered who did that, good job there was 1,000+ and not 100+ in stock, otherwise there would have been a lot of cheesed off OcUK regular customers.

Gibbo didn't post in the public area until 1PM and they had already been listed on Hotdeals by around 11am.

Caporegime
I wondered who did that, good job there was 1,000+ and not 100+ in stock, otherwise there would have been a lot of cheesed off OcUK regular customers.

Gibbo didn't post in the public area until 1PM and they had already been listed on Hotdeals by around 11am.

Yeah I thought that was odd considering that Gibbo often gives links to the forum members and lets them know. Odd posting it in Hotuk deals just to get some pesudo heat from strangers...

just 4 posts too...Permaban I say :p

Back
Top Bottom