• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

;)

Soldato
How much more powerful is the Vega 64 then the 56?

I'm on 1920x1080 display only but would like max settings for a change and Ialso have Oculus rift.
Not sure if the extra £100 worth it.

Soldato
How much more powerful is the Vega 64 then the 56?

I'm on 1920x1080 display only but would like max settings for a change and Ialso have Oculus rift.
Not sure if the extra £100 worth it.

5-10% faster at stock, but you can overclock the 56 a bit better so you can get it to almost 64 levels - maybe even beat it if you win the silicon lottery.

Associate
So many people in this thread were giving Gibbo **** for making this thread because they thought it was all about the RX590 and how it wasn't a good deal like Gibbo made it out to be.

But he just stayed quiet, ignored the haters, and dropped one of the best deals to be had with one of the best game package giveaways we've probably ever seen.

Fair play, £300 Vega56 + that games package is a steal.

OcUK Staff
OP
So many people in this thread were giving Gibbo **** for making this thread because they thought it was all about the RX590 and how it wasn't a good deal like Gibbo made it out to be.

But he just stayed quiet, ignored the haters, and dropped one of the best deals to be had with one of the best game package giveaways we've probably ever seen.

Cheers and I also made sure it was not a deal like so many competitors seem fond of doing these days which is to do crazy deal but like only have a small quantity available causing it to sell out fast.

I made sure to get big volume as knew this would be epic!

Associate

Incredible. Stonking deals on both Vega cards, 590 deal is average, but that 570 price is excellent. Nothing to complain about at all....

Caporegime
Cheers and I also made sure it was not a deal like so many competitors seem fond of doing these days which is to do crazy deal but like only have a small quantity available causing it to sell out fast.

I made sure to get big volume as knew this would be epic!

How much longer do you reckon the vega 56 deal will last gibbo?

Last 2 days my PC been acting up, booting issues then freezing and so on so looking like I am going to need a new CPU + mobo + RAM too :( Speaking of which any hints to some good AMD/2600 bundle deals coming up?

Just I don't get free delivery to NI so don't really want to be ordering graphics cards and then placing a separate order on a bundle sometime next week as delivery alone is going to bring me to about £22

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats

Agree with the thanks Gibbo sentiment. The reason he was quiet though was due to the flying halfway round the world and being on the road! ;)

Associate
Finally decided to order the Sapphire Radeon RX VEGA 56 Pulse 8GB HBM2 PCI-Express Graphics Card (11276-02-40G)...
Excellent value for the card and 3 free games...
Battlefield V will look and play even better...

Associate
@Gibbo care to share any sales info on this little promo? :) i bet you got a hefty amount of Vega stock shifted :) mines arriving around 1pm today, will be installing it tonight and taking it for a spin.

Caporegime
I've gotten my email and you have to register on https://www.amdrewards.com/ first.

After registering, you either have to give them your mobile number or wait 24 hours to verify the account.

After waiting / giving them your mobile number, if you don't have your GPU installed you get this message:

A qualifying AMD product was not detected in your system. Please install the qualifying AMD product and try again. Qualifying Product(s):
  • AMD Radeon RX Vega
  • AMD Radeon RX 590
I'll update tomorrow after work (it doesn't arrive until tomorrow sometime and I get home 18:00+).

Edit:

Also in the email it says:

Log-in to Uplay through AMD Rewards portal to receive Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 game in your Uplay library.

A Steam log-in is required for Devil May Cry 5 and Resident Evil 2 redemption.

So it sounds like you'll need to keep The Division 2, and you can possibly sell DMC5 + RE2.

Thanks for this. Do let us know how you get on when you get the card!

Back
Top Bottom