2001 Honda Insight Mk1 - The OG hybrid now joined by a CRZ

Soldato
I'm kinda hoping this is a sick, long winded wind up, but it's looking more and more not to be the case.

Just seems to be a tragic fall from grace for a Honda loon. Weren't you going to stick a GT28RS on the teg at one point?

In any case, if its all true, your reasoning (well some of it) seems pretty sound. I hope you enjoy it - all the best.

Actually what am I saying? I hope you get a firm wake up call, learn to ****ing detest it asap, and are back with something with a carbon footprint that embarrasses a dodge viper :D

Come on jonnycoupe, lets ****ing do this.

Suspended
OP
images
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn...tdocs/export_images/27/27.x400.GreenSanta.jpg

Man of Honour
Wise man the G Anderson he knew the future.
strakersCar.jpg

On this basis I am forgetting Porsche and going this route.

mobile.jpg

Shado2 Interceptor...OH YES.

Associate
However you could also end up like Gibbo and still live parents till 40 just so you can have a nice car :p

I know Gibbo and wondered what what made you come to say this , Just to let you know the guy is in his 20's, he has his own place . I dont think its nice when he cant come on here to comment and I see a lot of comments flying around about him .

Caporegime
I know Gibbo and wondered what what made you come to say this , Just to let you know the guy is in his 20's, he has his own place . I dont think its nice when he cant come on here to comment and I see a lot of comments flying around about him .

He knows it anyway, I told him enough times :) The age was an exageration, but it was just an example of someone who gets worshipped on these forums cause he has a 'cool' car and throws money at it. This thread is the polar opposite of his E-peen supercharger ones, yet both are of equal interest to many people 'into' cars.

Wasn't really aimed at him specifically, just he was an example I decided to use.

Last edited:
Soldato
[TW]Fox;13612090 said:
I wish. It was quite hilarious - 30 minutes to get to the A30 junction off the M5, then another 30 minutes to do the remaining 5 miles into Exeter City Centre.

Don't work in Birmingham then, 50 minutes to cover 7 miles most days.

Permabanned
Ouch, that would do my nut in, ive always done loads of miles to work, thankfully mosty on the Motorway, takes me 35 mins from mine to Worcester, 26 odd miles.

Back
Top Bottom