2013/14 Pre-season Friendly Thread

Permabanned
I'm not 'hating' him, merely pointing out he should have done better there. Apparently it's now cool to defend Welbeck. It was hardly a great save, Welbeck didn't hit it cleanly and it was pretty much straight at the keeper.

You do hate on Welbeck, why would you claim you don't?

I've always defended Welbeck, not becaue it's cool or not, becasue he's a kid that get played out of position in most games and yet still gets ****ged off.

He hit it through his legs and it deflected wide, you can hardly say it was a crap finish, it was through his legs, goal bound and got deflected wide.

Caporegime
No I don't, I'll criticise or praise players based on their actions (you'll see I praised Welbeck for the great dummy for the first goal) Why the hell would I hate any United player?

Permabanned
No I don't, I'll criticise or praise players based on their actions (you'll see I praised Welbeck for the great dummy for the first goal) Why the hell would I hate any United player?

You seem to single out Welbeck a hell of a lot Shami, it's not a crime to admit it :)

Caporegime
You do hate on Welbeck, why would you claim you don't?

I've always defended Welbeck, not becaue it's cool or not, becasue he's a kid that get played out of position in most games and yet still gets ****ged off.

He hit it through his legs and it deflected wide, you can hardly say it was a crap finish, it was through his legs, goal bound and got deflected wide.

You know WElbeck gets slated because he's a rubbish footballer right?

You think Xavi's passing would be poor if he was pushed into defence? You know why Fabregas got played as a striker in an international tourament in which he was brilliant and they won? Because a great footballer is a great footballer no matter the position he plays in. Welbeck might be played out of his most effective position, but tripping over his own feet, poor vision, woeful passing, inability to dribble, inability to cross, shoot, poor marking, poor movement. These are aspects of a footballers game, he's poo.

Welbeck is a crap football and a poor striker, he gets slated because he's rubbish, nothing else.

Permabanned
Well that's because he's one of the worst players in the team over the last year! No offence but I think I know my feelings better than you do :)

That's great and good for you :)

But don't be surprised when people accuse you of hating him seeing as all you do is **** him off.

Oh I forgot, he dummied a ball and you praised him. :)

Soldato
That's great and good for you :)

But don't be surprised when people accuse you of hating him seeing as all you do is **** him off.

Oh I forgot, he dummied a ball and you praised him. :)

To be fair most of the fans on here **** off the whole team constantly anyway really.

Permabanned
To be fair most of the fans on here **** off the whole team constantly anyway really.

Which is fine and part of the game but when one player gets it all the time off the same person, it shouldn't come as a surprise when people think you hate him :)

Permabanned
drunkenmaster
This message is hidden because drunkenmaster is on your ignore list.

DM, I don't like you, I think you talk utter ****, for this reason I ignored you several years ago, take the hint and remember I can't see your posts unless I'm really intrigued and click on them, you didn't let me down :)

Back
Top Bottom