2013/14 Pre-season Friendly Thread

Soldato
Got my tickets through for the Villareal and Norwich games today . Thinking about Crawley away midweek, but not sure I could stand the travelling tbh. Still recovering from a fall last week.

Caporegime
Bayern not playing with a striker.

It begins.

If Guardiola turns Bayner into a really boring team, I might murder him, but we won't know for some time. With Barca the first 1-2 years under him were a mix of more direct/exciting/creative attacking and an ever increasing amount of tika taka, in the final two years it was almost only tika-taka and frequently very very painfully boring. Even if he does the same I don't think it will show for quite some time.

Man of Honour
ibiiKwbitLc9zg.gif

Soldato
I can see Bayern dominating club football for now. Barca need to be careful, their key players are aging. Neymar is a risk, as good as he can be, we have never seen him play in European club football.

Caporegime
I can see Bayern dominating club football for now. Barca need to be careful, their key players are aging. Neymar is a risk, as good as he can be, we have never seen him play in European club football.

Now? They've been to 3 of the past 4 champs league finals IIRC, won a treble last year, were brilliant, utterly utterly humbled Barcelona in the champions league before also quite easily besting one of the best football playing teams in the champs league final.

Bayern HAVE dominated europe for the past 2-3 years, were utterly absurd in the league last year. Guardiola might help them continue to be a great team but their quite obvious domination started well before he arrived.

Caporegime
Finished 3-1, Giroud gets his 6th in 3 games. Must be easier when you are twice as tall as the opposition lol.

Giroud is doing well on the pre-season tour, hopefully a sign of big things to come from him this season. But then to be fair, its not like the teams they are playing are PL or European quality:p so far every match we have played has been nothing short of a rout:p.

Back
Top Bottom