2013 bike meet!

Soldato
My brother in law spent around 6 months in the Falklands with the RAF some years ago. When he got back he showed me laods of photo's and just said "no ****ing trees".

The only proper trees on any of the islands are at RAF mount pleasant I think.

They can't grow because its too windy :(

Soldato
Tiger 800XC
Just over 120 miles away to H Cafe thats a couple hours ride. Looking forward to seeing you guys again, and of course newbies.

Last edited:
Associate
Rigght guys spoke to the chap at the pub I suggested. He seemed happy to let us stay there, I told him it was a group of 6 so please put in your replies to this thead: YES I would like a room.
That way I can call him to book a definite figure.

The rooms are £62.50 for a Single and £92.50 for a twin. Only one twin is available.
Please say if you want to save a bit of cash by going in the twin. Others will be assumed your going in the singles.
Those prices are inclusive of breakfast.

r.e dinner: The chap said he's recently had a new born so can't be cooking loads of variety for a group of us, but what he's willing to do is a main + desert for around 15 squids.
If anyone that lives near also wants dinner there to come and see us before hand post and let me know. Also guys that are staying let me know if you'd want dinner so I can talk to him about what he can offer etc, let me know if your a veggie etc.

Also I said to him no doubt we'll want a few beers in the pub which he seemed more than happy with (Y).
Any questions guys just ask me and ill find out for you.

Attending:
Metbandit1 - Single Room - Dinner - Beer
gillywibble - Single Room - Dinner - Beer
MADMANUK69 - Single Room - Dinner - Beer
PU7E - Single Room - Dinner - Coca Cola (other soft drinks are available)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom