*** 2014/15 Pre-season Friendly Thread ***

fez

fez

Caporegime
Anderson should have gone a long time ago, Nani should have seen more game time but I always feel he tries too hard when he does get a chance and because he is rusty, things don't come off for him.

Young is just crap. He does the odd good thing against crap opposition and dives too much and is rubbish too much. Valencia is a decent squad player but shouldn't be anywhere near first choice. Cleverley is never going to kick on like Ramsey did and we should be promoting youth players over him as part of the squad.

Soldato
Nani's Utd ship has sailed imo - its a question of who he goes to next and for how much (or how much Utd get knocked off in a transfer going the other way)

Soldato
Yeah I think Nani has to go but I do think we could have managed him differently over the years.

Even at his best he was a highly frustrating player to watch.

Even after he had settled, he would have 5 -6 terrible games for every good one (and take 50 shots , or seemingly lol, for every goal - with other players much better placed)

fez

fez

Caporegime
Nani was one of those players that would be having a bad game and instead of keeping it simple he would just try and do something amazing. If he wasn't shooting well he would just take shots from everywhere in the hope it would get better.

Associate
Things a bit stale in the 2nd half for United, seem happy to sit back
Hernandez coming on should change things
Cleverly doing everything he can to stay a united player lol and that's coming from someone who doesn't rate him :p

Soldato
Nani was one of those players that would be having a bad game and instead of keeping it simple he would just try and do something amazing. If he wasn't shooting well he would just take shots from everywhere in the hope it would get better.

You just said the same thing as I did in a nicer way :D

edit - so Kagawa as a CM? (Im guessing Chicharito and Keane are the two strikers ....maybe Kagawa as the link between midfield and up top)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Apparently LvG has taken Cleverly (who was captain) off in a friendly this evening as he doesn't want to have him injured for Man.U's first game in a few weeks time as he's going to be his permanent captain. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom