2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers ** Spoilers ** [5th - 10th October 2017]

Soldato
Worst thing about England these last few years though is we constantly get dead easy groups because we're a pot 1 team in the qualifiers. So we spend the best part of 2 years huffing and puffing in meaningless games against Lithuania and Slovakia then when we get to a tournament and play an actual football team we get shown up!

I'd rather we got a decent side to play in the qualifiers to give us a yardstick of how we're doing and if we don't qualify good because we don't deserve to!

Caporegime
60 odd thousand people actually paid to watch this dross, must be glutton for punishment.

Sterling's touch was so bad then it ran a good 10 yards in front of him straight out for a goal kick, i've seen 6 year olds with better control.

Hope we get boo'ed off, ridiculously bad performance.

Soldato
England are just awful and so boring. I watched the first 15mins and saw how it was going so watched an episode of Ozark and when I put the game back on it was exactly as I was expecting. Exactly the same

Caporegime
That's good from Hart to be fair... blatantly offside mind.

The fans are so bored they seem to be throwing paper airplanes onto the pitch, and the fans are cheering it. That's how boring we are.

Erm, wtf, Sterling off for Keane, LOL, Southgate actually going for the draw. What a joker.

Back
Top Bottom