2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers ** Spoilers ** [5th - 10th October 2017]

Soldato
Dimitri and the boys will be celebrating hard tonight, they’ve trained 4 years for this and got some nice practice in France.
Home office should stop the fans from travelling to be honest. They'll get the snot kicked out of them by the Russian 'fans', the Russian police or probably both at the same time!

Caporegime
"We were brilliant"

Joe Hart.

"Our crap performance was all because they're good at the back" <-- words may have been changed slightly.

Gareth Southgate

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm surprised people haven't learnt yet. The story of the past few months; if England and Scotland are playing at the same time, watch the Scotland game. It'll be a lot more entertaining, tense, and lacking in the frustration of watching England play.

It's much more enjoyable watching underdogs try, than watching skilled players fail.

Soldato
How do the second place quals work, top 8 teams from all groups, if it were just most points then some groups have more than other hence advantage, what are the rules?

Caporegime
Scotland might not be as good as team as us but I would rather watch them play any day of the week, I don't know what it is about England but we are just so ponderous.

Soldato
Scotland might not be as good as team as us but I would rather watch them play any day of the week, I don't know what it is about England but we are just so ponderous.

Well perhaps its because they are garbage and teams don't sit 11 behind the ball ?

Its not really hard to understand...England are a top 15 side in the world...teams sit back and it makes for a boring game. When you have Leigh Griffiths up front its a little easier for the opposing team.

Soldato
I'm surprised people haven't learnt yet. The story of the past few months; if England and Scotland are playing at the same time, watch the Scotland game. It'll be a lot more entertaining, tense, and lacking in the frustration of watching England play.

It's much more enjoyable watching underdogs try, than watching skilled players fail.

When you say skilled players fail you mean qualify for the world cup at the same time as the current world champions, at a canter and with a game to spare?

Soldato
I don't know what will it take for you lot to realise what the rest of the world already knows. England aren't good at football.

Associate
Actually an interesting team selection for once:

Butland; Keane, Stones, Maguire; Walker, Henderson, Winks, Cresswell; Alli, Rashford, Kane

Back
Top Bottom