2019/20 Pre Season Thread

Caporegime
Man Utd have basically changed their entire eleven. Spurs have changed a couple of players. If we can keep our players fit just goes to show how much depth we really have. These youngsters coming in have really upped things for us. More so than our transfers.

Soldato
Man Utd have basically changed their entire eleven. Spurs have changed a couple of players. If we can keep our players fit just goes to show how much depth we really have. These youngsters coming in have really upped things for us. More so than our transfers.

Romero, Dalot, Lindelof, Bailly, Shaw, Matic, Fred, Mata, Lingard, Gomes, Rashford

That's an awful side....If your depth is Mata, Matic and Fred then good luck.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Wow what a goal by Gomes! Watched the second half and was impressed with our performance. 4/4 wins 9 scored 1 conceded not bad stats for pre season so far.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Wow what a goal by Gomes! Watched the second half and was impressed with our performance. 4/4 wins 9 scored 1 conceded not bad stats for pre season so far.

Were usually pretty good in pre-season. Problem is that other teams move up a gear when the season starts and we seem to sit in first gear wondering why we aren't finding it as easy.

Soldato
Think i’d only take Shaw, Lindelof and maybe Gomes from that 2nd half side. The rest were bang average. (Excluding Axel as he was subbed on and has been great in pre-season so far.)

Really like Wan Bissaka and James! :)

fez

fez

Caporegime
Think i’d only take Shaw, Lindelof and maybe Gomes from that 2nd half side. The rest were bang average. (Excluding Axel as he was subbed on and has been great in pre-season so far.)

Really like Wan Bissaka and James! :)

I reckon we will have an alright season until a couple of injuries to key players expose the utter ***** that is our second string.

fez

fez

Caporegime
RM thumped 7-3 by AM in a friendly. That Juao Felix lad looks pretty handy. I guess he should be for the amount they paid for him but he looks like quite the upgrade over Griezman.

Don
OP
Shocking first 30 mins vs Napoli for us. We're trying to play some sort of 4-5-1 with Wijnaldum & Ox as wide midfielders but we're wide open down our right hand side and Napoli are having a field day.

Soldato
Shocking first 30 mins vs Napoli for us. We're trying to play some sort of 4-5-1 with Wijnaldum & Ox as wide midfielders but we're wide open down our right hand side and Napoli are having a field day.
We haven't had a good pre season really imo, we seem abit all over I understand some of it as youth players need a chance but some first teamers been guilty too.

I expected more from Brewster based on what klopp said for one thing.

Wilson hasn't shown much of his Derby form besides the odd glimpse

Don
OP
Wilson hasn't a hope of playing for us and Brewster's a kid that has spent over a year out injured. Pre-season has been a bit of a mish mash with so many players still not even back. The whole way we're set-up to play is based around our front 3 and without them we're having to shoe horn players into positions. Thankfully Bobby, Mo and Mane haven't had too much time off so shouldn't need long to get up to speed.

Back
Top Bottom