2019 NFL Season Thread

Soldato
Of course, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's playing Sunday or that he's going to get rushed back in, just that I don't think it's actually as bad as most knee injuries are as most are ACL, MCL etc which will usually mean your season (sometimes career) is done.

Soldato
OP
Brees playing seems a risk, I'm no doctor and I guess they wouldn't play him if he was a risk but seems a bit fast. Hope they don't come to regret this as they will most likely beat the Cards anyway considering Teddy is a solid starter.

Soldato
Brees playing seems a risk, I'm no doctor and I guess they wouldn't play him if he was a risk but seems a bit fast. Hope they don't come to regret this as they will most likely beat the Cards anyway considering Teddy is a solid starter.

doesn't make any sense to me, its not like bridgewater has been poor, maybe they want to get brees back up to speed against a poorish side

Associate

doesn't make any sense to me, its not like bridgewater has been poor, maybe they want to get brees back up to speed against a poorish side

Reports I've heard suggest they used a new technique to repair his thumb, and that healing should be faster. I believe he was able to grip a football after just a week or so... amazing.

And I do think playing the Cards is why he's in today, shake off the rust against a sub-par team.

Soldato
Bears boo'ed off whilst leading at half time :p

I would be tempted to trade for Dalton or Foles if I was them, Trubisky is just.... Trubisky....

they were saying that the bears need to only look at Miami with Tannehill and realise that just cos they took trubisky early its not working and they need to move on.

rams still giving away stupid penalties, mcvay needs to get a grip

Soldato
utter shambles from the rams in the 2nd half, ramsey just got passed, alright it was with only 30 secs or so left, but hes laughing ??, spent to much time today trying to get the ball instead of stopping the player

Back
Top Bottom