• Watford – Xisco Munez

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • West Ham United – David Moyes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers – Bruno Lage

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Are there any Rangers fans here? I'd like to know how they feel about the situation.

A large majority are rattled, understandable as he had them playing some decent stuff and comfortably ahead of the enemy. Listening to a few on talksport, they believe Rangers are a bigger club than Villa so can't they can't rationalise why he would leave for them.

Don
His experience in the Championship was to take one of, if not the strongest and costliest squad in the League and fail to get promoted with it.

Permabanned
Exciting times! Hope he gets it and does well, I really like him and I don't think there'll ever be a better place for him to prove himself then Norwich right now.

Caporegime
Both Lampard and Gerrard will both be finished after these two jobs. Cannot see either going well. I am not sure what Villa want.

You have the traditional top six. Everton, Leicester, Westham, Brighton. All better than Villa so you are looking to knock on the door of the top half of the table at best. Add Newcastle next year and 12th is their realistic level.

Villa owners are expecting too much really.

Permabanned
Both Lampard and Gerrard will both be finished after these two jobs. Cannot see either going well. I am not sure what Villa want.

You have the traditional top six. Everton, Leicester, Westham, Brighton. All better than Villa so you are looking to knock on the door of the top half of the table at best. Add Newcastle next year and 12th is their realistic level.

I'm more excited about the appointment now then when it was just speculation. We're not big enough attract the star managers and no-one 'experienced' has done particularly well since O'Neil (though I will always defend Smith). If the board want to throw the dice on plucky, relatively promising inexperience then I think fair enough. There reasons are fairly sound and he has as much to loose in this appointment as anyone. So long as he gets us playing decent football I'm not really that bothered where we finish.

Soldato

Really disagree here, them Villa owners are very ambitious, and theyve worked wonders with the Bucks who they only took over 6 years ago. I think Gerrard can move on here and really push with some good signings.

Back
Top Bottom