2024 OLED bonanza take your pick from dozens of new monitors

Associate

Latest 4K 240hz panel from samsung, its a beauty I must say. the anti-glare implementation is make or break for me however as I use my monitors to watch content as well

Associate
Thinking of upgrading my 34" Alienware to a 32".... going to need a 4090 or 5000 series to go with it though :D
not really - I've been running an IPS 27inch 4k 144hz with a 3090. Plently powerful.
In fact, a friend brought over this 4k monitor, 60hz, and we used both to play It Takes Two. Such a good game!

Last edited:
Associate

Latest 4K 240hz panel from samsung, its a beauty I must say. the anti-glare implementation is make or break for me however as I use my monitors to watch content as well

It looks good but there's no burn in cover from Samsung and the warranty is only 2 years. Samsung are also well known for having bad warranty support. Far better off going Alienware for their unbeatable warranty service.

Associate
Asus PG32UCDM arriving tomorrow! Very excited, my first OLED monitor!

But also a bit worried about the glossy panel, reflections and raised blacks (my room has lots of light)

Should be a massive upgrade over my 27"IPS.

Associate
It looks good but there's no burn in cover from Samsung and the warranty is only 2 years. Samsung are also well known for having bad warranty support. Far better off going Alienware for their unbeatable warranty service.

If only they did a flat screen and not a curve...

Unless of course curved is good for watching media content? I know the benefits are there for gaming but I dont want the content watching part to take a massive hit

Back
Top Bottom