• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

2900XT or 640GTS?

Cyber-Mav said:
i spoke to ATi 6 months ago regarding this gfx card and when i was informed about the architecture i offered them a few pointers on what to do to fix its shortcommings. and they just hung up on me.
if they asked me for my advice now and even offered to pay me id tell them where to stick it. :cool:

Haha, please stop, don't make me laugh anymore.

killer_uk said:
Haha, please stop, don't make me laugh anymore.

well look at what position thier in now. its bad enough they shafted thier gfx cards, then they had the nerve to bring AMD down with them :(

anyway enough of this otherwise this thread will become like the many others on here.

im waiting for someone to post screenshots of quake wars. i want to see what all this megatexturing is about. the video i seen so far is just like quake 3 quality.

Cyber-Mav said:
u know what, i bet they are trying to find thier call logs and get my number to help them out. not this time, they get nothing from me at all :cool:

Seriously though Mav, get yourself off to ATI or nVidia....or better yet Intel are supposidly designing a new GPU, go and share your expert knowledge and help them make a kick ass GPU. You could even call it after yourself.

Tom|Nbk said:
:D Stop it please *it hurts*.

i bet thier call centers will be ringing me up 24/7. begging me to provide assistance with hardware design or driver programming.
man they better not try it, they not gonna get jack from me now.

hmm to be on the safe side i better change my mobile contact number.

killer_uk said:
Seriously though Mav, get yourself off to ATI or nVidia....or better yet Intel are supposidly designing a new GPU, go and share your expert knowledge and help them make a kick ass GPU. You could even call it after yourself.

He dosn't call them THEY call him :D

killer_uk said:

bah if i had the money and equipment id make my own cpu and gpu. :D

Tom|Nbk said:
He dosn't call them THEY call him :D

looks like you been reading my posts properly this time.

your right, why call them and waste credit.

and ill get them back, they call me im gonna put the muppets on hold and see how they like it. and not before i speak in a squeaky voice acting as a secretary :D :D

they got to go through the small fry to get to the big fish. :cool:

Tom|Nbk said:
When I speak to Terry Makedon (Senior Product Manager @ AMD) tommorow, I will personally refer him to Mav.

lol try and contact him quick time, at the rate Ati is going at he not gonna be a manager for long. heck he probably gonna contact me to see if i can take over his position, and what position is that? well sitting in the corner of the ati towers with a dunce hat on :D

killer_uk said:
Maybe we could get a donation thread going on here at ocuk? Maybe put one in GD for more publicity. What do you think?

hmm, would be a good start, my first cpu will probably be around 80meter, then i go through revisions quickly and try and get down to 80mm within the year. then progress down to 80nm, and then 8nm :cool:

my product life cycle would be new gpu at random intervals, usually released around 2 weeks before the competiton has anything on the market. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom