• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
I'm more worried about the delivery date. It is supposed to be here on Friday which is perfect timing. Other half is working and I can bribe the lad to turn a blind eye while I fit it in, install the drivers and destroy the evidence before she gets home...

Looking at DPD you can deliver to a neighbour or change day, you cannot leave it at a safe place.

Associate
Does anyone know what are the odds of getting an FE RTX 3080 at the retail price of £650?

Ive been waiting too long for an RMA and I am debating waiting or refunding although I’m not sure what’s going to be worth more.

How often do FE RTX 3080’s get restocked?

Stu

Stu

Soldato
I've got a Titan Xp myself but I'm selling that to my brother for £369 what I paid for the 3060 Ti so for me a free upgrade and whilst it's not a massive difference as I play at 4k and in newer games (red dead, DOOM, re8 etc) the Ti is a good chunk faster in newer games which has cost me nothing whilst I'll also have new features DLSS Raytracing better temps better acoustics.. personally I'm chuffed! :D

As others have said, not sure I would have picked a 3060Ti for 4k gaming, however DLSS is a killer feature to get more from your card and most likely get much better FPS than the Titan XP.

Hi,

Get the telegram app for your phone and add this contact.
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEii3xT81U1A6tLjrQ

It took me 5 days to get one at RRP.

Not seen you for an age! Hope you are well.

I'll second this... I picked up a 3080 on second attempt after joining FE PartAlert on Telegram.

Associate
FE3600Ti is a value bargain, a FE3800 is a performance bargain and i would think much harder to secure. Set up alerts and see how lucky you are, the savings over current AIB cards makes it worth trying.

The only sure thing is no one can compete with the FE prices if you can get one, that may change but even forum specials seemed to have died on here and when last run they were good prices but still not FE value.

Associate
Agreed. Enjoy man :D

The 8GB should be manageable until next gen cards hit next year anyway.
I'm looking forward to it! Me personally I love the look of the FE cards and the fact it'll be quieter than my Titan (which is annoyingly loud even after a repaste) and I don't think I'll lose too much on the resale it'll definitely last me in till next gen hits and for the games I intend to play from the benches I've seen it'll do 4k60 which I'm happy with especially for £369 :p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I'm looking forward to it! Me personally I love the look of the FE cards and the fact it'll be quieter than my Titan (which is annoyingly loud even after a repaste) and I don't think I'll lose too much on the resale it'll definitely last me in till next gen hits and for the games I intend to play from the benches I've seen it'll do 4k60 which I'm happy with especially for £369 :p
Yep. Great price, though for 4K I think the extra oomph provided by the 3070 is useful to keep things above 60, but not a big deal, nothing a bit of tweaking in the settings won't solve :)

Back
Top Bottom