• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
I hadn't looked at used prices for a while. Can't believe 3060 Ti FE are back up to ~£1,200 on eBay!

Really tempted to just take a break from PC gaming. I only do maybe 2-3 hours a fortnight.

Soldato
My 3080 fe has been despatched about an hour ago according to the email they sent me.

Never thought I would actually manage to snag a new3080 FE given the current situation

Associate
All installed and working :D

First thing I ran was timespy.

Scored 15109 with 18922 graphics and 7055 CPU with my 3600 (stock)

GPU core clock was variable but was between 1935 and 1785 depending on the test.
GPU memory ran at 1188 the entire time.

Does that all seem normal?

Never seen timespy run smooth before.

Now I'm going to see if I get any coil wine in CSGO.

EDIT - Tried CSGO and no coil wine at 400+ FPS.

Very pleased so far.

Last edited:
Soldato
Dispatch notification @ 17:20 on a 3080 FE.

I'd be interested to know really how many they got allotted and whether the staff get any sort of priority?

Soldato
Dispatch notification @ 17:20 on a 3080 FE.

I'd be interested to know really how many they got allotted and whether the staff get any sort of priority?

Not really any of our business, Shailendra Raja the CEO is a mate of a mate of mine, he used to work with him and Gibbo who used to work for ocuk. Were lucky any of them make there way to general public.

He could easily list 75 % of the shipment on eBay or straight to cex. That would be a better option for his company if they want to make more money

Back
Top Bottom