[360] Condemned £17.99

Soldato
Bare in mind that the game gets really good the moment you get out of that sodding train station...just realised that the marketplace has a demo of the first level. Somewhat boring but it'll bring back memories :)

Et2

Et2

Associate
McDaniel said:
I found this a massive Chore to play myself, took me like 5 months to play it all the way through :o

Maybe you want to stick to run of the mill games anything else seems to confuse you :p

Et2

Et2

Associate
McDaniel said:
Yea,

However you've still ignored the question.

Tbh your one of those game players where anything is different you struggle to like it. I bet if give you tekken 5000 you would love it just because you know the game.
Far as im concerned your post is pointless you give a game 5 months to complete yet any decent games player would give it a hour or so at most to see if it was any good or not.

Soldato
Et2 said:
Tbh your one of those game players where anything is different you struggle to like it. I bet if give you tekken 5000 you would love it just because you know the game.
Far as im concerned your post is pointless you give a game 5 months to complete yet any decent games player would give it a hour or so at most to see if it was any good or not.

5 months was because i did like a chapter at a time, and spread it out, so i would play hour or so at a time. I gave it a chance.. i completed it after all.

And i love lots of games that are out of the norm, but this game just didnt grip me in terms of atmosphere, i thought it was quite slow - the reason i did complete it because although the game style was boring to me, the story line was intrigueing, you really cant judge a "gamer" by taking there opinion of one game.

/edit

I dont really like Tekken either :)

Caporegime
Et2 said:
You are kidding?
I hated it too, for the exact same reason as McDaniel, does that make me the same?

I've played every kind of game, I like ALL kinds of games, I've played a LOT of games and I study games.

Condemned had a lot of promise, but it's slow, linear and predictable.

Caporegime
Hmm not sure whether to risk this, it's cheap enough but I didn't get on that great with the demo. Found it a bit boring, the way around the level just looked pretty much the same, maybe willing to give it another try after the reviews it's had in this thread......hmmmmm decisions decisions.

Back
Top Bottom