[360] Condemned £17.99

Associate
Kainz said:
Ahh ok cool, sad that its the end :/ My worst level was in that house just before the orchard bits. I was so utterly scared to goto the basement :(

Yeah I think I found the house the scariest level too, after a while of playing the game I found myself loosing the plot a little, rambo style, wading in everywhere screaming 'COME ON THEN!'. Sort of like you would in real life when things get to much, massive adrenaline kicks in and your brain just snaps and you go nuts aliens style...

Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! Let's go, yeah, come on! Come on! Come and get it you b*******! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? **** you!

On a side note I only ever played the game after 1am, on a huge hdtv in the dark. I did the whole game without using any guns to get the award, on the hardest setting. Was difficult in some parts but not enough to really get stuck anywhere for too long, found it just right like that. More immersive than any pc fps i've played yet. But then I love horror.

Last edited:
Soldato
Condemned is my all time scariest game. Aside from Blair Witch: Rustin Parr, Undying, and Doom 3. Condemned however makes excellent use of 5.1 sound that just totally messes with your head I found. On some of the levels I actually thought I was hearing things :o

I played it as slow as I could to maximise the scares which worked out nicely. The detective bits were quite pointless but one bit where you use your tool was extremely well done.

Back
Top Bottom