[360] Condemned £17.99

Associate
Just a heads up that Top Spin 2 is also available at £17.99 but has been out of stock for over a week now so they should get stock in soon.(hopefully)

Associate
I've just done Chapter One and I like the game. I don't find it particularly scary but it does sustain quite a tense unpleasant atmosphere and it definitely has a few jumps. Certainly seems a fun game for a slower paced one - even though I always wish for some daylight in these things!!

Not sure I could do too long in one sitting but looking forward to seeing how this one pans out.

Soldato
i just played lat level of the game, apart form *** first its the onlyt level ive played

Spoiler removed because of complaints :)

Last edited:
Soldato
To be honest there is absolutely no need for that spoiler to be in this thread especially given that a lot of people in the thread are playing the game for the first time.

Edz

Edz

Soldato
I tried the demo today and it seems pretty good although it seems very dark which I'm finding difficult. Is it that dark all the way through?

Soldato
Edz said:
I tried the demo today and it seems pretty good although it seems very dark which I'm finding difficult. Is it that dark all the way through?
I find a lot of games like that (depending on what room/TV I'm playing on), I usually just turn up the contrast really high.

Associate
I only just recently completed this game, I had been putting it off for ages because I don't tend to like scary games. But apart from a couple of jumpy moments, this game really wasn't that bad. Infact King Kong scared me more than this.

Associate
I just completed the game, was a really good ending with a good twist. I am slightly angry with myself for not getting the 6th and final bird. I got every one except for the last one! :mad:

Which means I have to replay the whole freaking level again!

Back
Top Bottom