• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3D Mark announces Steel Nomad benchmark, replaces Timespy

Suspended
Damn my 7800 XT seems to be the lowest here.

Your GPU frequency is a little low, even for stock, i think, its hard to know but i think you should be running at about 2400 Mhz, you're running 2300 Mhz.

Mine is overclocked and running at about 2700 Mhz, i can run at 2900 Mhz and higher if i do silly stuff to it.....

rBeBNZ8.png

Last edited:
Soldato
1362 on my "2060" laptop. It's pretty! Pretty slow. But runs everything I need to to satisfactorily, so... I wish Aquamark still ran on modern stuff. Always used to make me feel happier watching that whizz along where is used to grind to a halt for the big explosion.

Ah, those were the days. And don't get me started on that benchmarker from the Matrox Millennium days, which used to draw windows full of stuff all over the screen at increasingly blistering pace as the years and improvements went by. It was all fields of big pixels round here once.

Associate
The scores are meaningless, I've had valid runs, my best scoring runs where large areas of the screen are red and other weirdness like random boxes or triangles and scored a valid 10k plus. One run was over 11k but didn't get validated

Soldato
The scores are meaningless, I've had valid runs, my best scoring runs where large areas of the screen are red and other weirdness like random boxes or triangles and scored a valid 10k plus. One run was over 11k but didn't get validated
I don’t overclock mine, it’s refreshing to have some results run at stock settings. I know mine is below average because most people are overclocking and my result is normal.

Soldato
Undervolted 6900XT still holding out. :) Interesting @humbug just noticed your cpu clock frequency is up and down. Mine is flat stable (I run a negative curve optimisation on it). Think it could be throttling on yours???

Wouldn't let me validate annoyingly.

Firegod, 6900 XT, Core 2400, Mem 2120, Score 4377

Nomad.jpg

Suspended
Undervolted 6900XT still holding out. :) Interesting @humbug just noticed your cpu clock frequency is up and down. Mine is flat stable (I run a negative curve optimisation on it). Think it could be throttling on yours???

Wouldn't let me validate annoyingly.

Firegod, 6900 XT, Core 2400, Mem 2120, Score 4377

Nomad.jpg

The CPU frequency, yeah... IDK i think its just not loading the CPU hardly and its just moving up and down between low power and boosted states, it doesn't seem to effect my GPU scores at all.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
4070ti
12600kf

I just had a quick go with my 4070 Ti and managed to get 5339. Clicking validate nothing happens.

Doesn't make much sense really when a 4090 is no way near double the performance of a 4070 Ti. But there you go. Another fun benchmark. Now back to Baldurs Gate 3 for me :D

Back
Top Bottom