• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3D printed GPU

Associate
I've set my mind to having the card by next Friday. If it arrives earlier, great. if it takes a bit longer, well, Gibbo did caveat that these would take a bit longer than usual.

No calling CS to bug them about this when them were the rules from the get go (well, at least thats what Gibbo politely requested)!
got shipping info so it has shipped.

Associate
Got shipping at 10.30. Been holding off playing red dead redemption 2 for a while think ill start with that. Going to leave cyberpunk a while until they fix it. My main game being combat mission. But that does not give a crap what card i use:rolleyes: Just noticed my join date and post count another two and a half years at this rate till i can accesses the members market:(

Last edited:
Associate
Wow, so it means GPU's were actually in stock:) I hope my 6800XT will come soon, while i am on my last holidays for this year, 5 days of freedom.
But to be honest i wish to swap it gigabyte or Asus 3080, but without support phone no chance :(

Associate
I picked my 3070 Vision up on Saturday. Price was a bit much, but with the supply issues it is what it is. Gone from a 1070Ti so a nice upgrade. Wanted a 3080 but no chance getting one so far even with Discord. Will now wait until they inevitably bring out a 3080 Super.

Associate
OP
Wow, so it means GPU's were actually in stock:) I hope my 6800XT will come soon, while i am on my last holidays for this year, 5 days of freedom.
But to be honest i wish to swap it gigabyte or Asus 3080, but without support phone no chance :(

For you to swap it for a 3080 you'd be put in the queue and would end up waiting months. That said, it's not as if people are being added to the queue.

@Gibbo My holidays are ending soon, any updates about my order shipment please?)

From Gibbo:
RULES OF ORDERING
- BE PATIENT!
- Despatch time will be 3-5 days, if sooner consider yourself lucky, our warehouse is still insanely busy.

Hope you get it soon enough to still enjoy it during your holidays!!!

Associate
From Gibbo:
RULES OF ORDERING
- BE PATIENT!
- Despatch time will be 3-5 days, if sooner consider yourself lucky, our warehouse is still insanely busy.

Hope you get it soon enough to still enjoy it during your holidays!!!
Now it's shipped, thanks. Idea behind was if items really was in stock or no, that was my concern.
I seen some posts that GPU wasn't shipped for a while, so i wanted to double check, long wait is not my path, this why i didn't went for preorder story

Associate
OP
Now it's shipped, thanks. Idea behind was if items really was in stock or no, that was my concern.
I seen some posts that GPU wasn't shipped for a while, so i wanted to double check, long wait is not my path, this why i didn't went for preorder story

Glad to hear it's been posted and you will have it soon. Everything that went up for sale last week was in stock, the only concern would be an item over-selling and having your order cancelled. Gibbo did confirm that did not happen and everyone who bought one, got one.

I had my friendly DPD driver come around at 9 this morning, have DDU uninstalled and look forward to trying out the 6800 this evening.

Soldato
Glad to hear it's been posted and you will have it soon. Everything that went up for sale last week was in stock, the only concern would be an item over-selling and having your order cancelled. Gibbo did confirm that did not happen and everyone who bought one, got one.

I had my friendly DPD driver come around at 9 this morning, have DDU uninstalled and look forward to trying out the 6800 this evening.
Enjoy your card! Hoping for a 6800XT closer to RRP myself :(

Associate

no i need prepare myself also, download DDU and put 2080ti for sale))

Associate
My Sapphire 6800 XT Nitro+ OC was delivered today. Sadly I'm not due to be home until mid April due to work, so I also have a few other bits to upgrade my PC waiting for when I get home.

Am I bothered by the price? a little, but I am privileged enough to be able to afford it. Will I be bothered about paying over MSRP in a years time and hundreds of hours of gaming later? Absolutely not.

Thank you to Gibbo and OC for looking after real customers as best you can given the current climate with hardware availability.

Back
Top Bottom