3D Prints Gallery

Associate
I got an elegoo mars 3 Pro for my birthday last week and decided to decorate the inside of my PC with stuff from my favourite games over the years (and decided to make some of them a bit cryptic). Painting is a LOT harder than it looks...

20230906-194840.jpg

Soldato
It’s excellent! Didn’t realise that sort of thing was possible….must look into them more!
you _can_ do it on any printer. it's just automated on some.
that print looks quite easy to pull off, mostly the base colour, then the darker brown for a few layers then the orange.

Soldato
you _can_ do it on any printer. it's just automated on some.
that print looks quite easy to pull off, mostly the base colour, then the darker brown for a few layers then the orange.
I really need to do a lot more research on 3D printing. Didn’t know any of these things were possible to be honest. Clearly I’m well behind the times…

Soldato
I really need to do a lot more research on 3D printing. Didn’t know any of these things were possible to be honest. Clearly I’m well behind the times…
if you're using prusaslicer -
uoQXPiR.png

smack that, it'll tell your printer to start doing a filament swap.
you'll need to be there to do the swap like you would with any other change, but it'll then resume.

Soldato
if you're using prusaslicer -
uoQXPiR.png

smack that, it'll tell your printer to start doing a filament swap.
you'll need to be there to do the swap like you would with any other change, but it'll then resume.
Fab, thank you! Definitely have to get myself on the 3D printing train!

Back
Top Bottom