3D Prints Gallery

Just ordered a Bambu X1E at work, very excited for it. Ordered a load of the exotic filaments to go with it, anyone got any tips for it?

Just ordered a Bambu X1E at work, very excited for it. Ordered a load of the exotic filaments to go with it, anyone got any tips for it?
Watch an unboxing video on youtube which will show you the order in which to remove the packaging & transit screws first.

Switch her on, do the auto calibration for the machine.

Insert some filament and start printing.

Best part about the machine is no fiddling around to do with it all, its virtually plug and play.

Had my X1C for around 14 months now and had zero issues with it at all.

Cheers All

Just about to start printing one of the T-rex skeletons. Some people have done this at like 400%.

I did consider doing just the skull at that kind of size and wall mounting it on a plaque haha.

All done on my P1S.

I got tired of my desk getting covered in odds and ends and I wanted a handy place for some printer tools, so I started with some multiboard parts
53514929420_e697bfdc59_b.jpg

And some desiccant holders for the AMS
53504345032_094cbcc12f_b.jpg
why do you have a ram shelf?

Thought I'd post an update for my pulse rifle build as I'm pretty happy with how things are going.

So after about 3 months of ignoring it, I finally started the process of sanding, filling, sanding, filling and so on until I was happy enough to put down some primer.

lUHwFOq.jpg

Spas cage and block, stock, magazine, bolt, and barrel shroud all got a coat of silver while the thompson and m870 got a coat of metallic graphite. Spas pump and pistol grip matt black.

RKB2RrB.jpg

Then I coated the silver parts with some gloss lacquer, before hitting them with a layer of matt black. The plan being to rub through the black to give a slight worn look.

3Wlgxee.jpg

0kuSKjN.jpg

Quick test fit of the primed shroud, before giving it a coat of brown/green (ral 7013).

YMb7hmc.jpg

Next job is to clean up and paint the trigger assemblies for the thompson and m870, while I wait a few days for the paint to settle before doing some light weathering and applying matt and satin lacquer.

How long did they take to print and assemble? My son is Godzilla/Kong mad.

Hmm. I printed Godzilla over about a week and a half, printing most days. I was assembling as I went along so I was always waiting for the next part.

I printed it Godzilla on my X1C so printing it on a slower machine would take a fair bit longer.

As I printed from head to tail, and given the head us a sensible size compared to the rest of it, if I knew then what I know now, I’d print it at 75%.

Kong was about a week but I printed 6 heads in different colours as I couldn’t decide what colour to print him. Funnily enough the first head I printed was in dual colour filament as a test, I printed Kong on y Voron 2.4, and he was never meant to be that colour. After lining up all 6 heads I thought why not do dual colour, gold and purple, and I’m glad I did as I like the look of him.

I started the 500% stormtrooper from maker world but the hips are very tight.
I the model from thangs a few pages back doesn’t seem to be available anymore.

I started the 500% stormtrooper from maker world but the hips are very tight.
I the model from thangs a few pages back doesn’t seem to be available anymore.

The LEGO one?
I've got the model and tried to print a 75% one but my printers not setup well enough on the tolerance front so it didn't really fit together well enough.
I'll try another one at some point once I've sorted the printers out.

The LEGO one?
I've got the model and tried to print a 75% one but my printers not setup well enough on the tolerance front so it didn't really fit together well enough.
I'll try another one at some point once I've sorted the printers out.
Yeah this one. https://makerworld.com/models/479010

I managed to get it fitted with a bit of sanding. Will post pics up in the next couple of days

Back
Top Bottom