7 am and my lifes over :(

Caporegime
no its real wood parquet. But its laid in squares.

dont ask me i didnt put it down lol, theres loads of it spare in the garage.

its this stuff.

https://woodflooringsupplies.co.uk/oak-parquet-flooring-tiles

who ever mentioned that it would just accelerate her plans to replace the floor was completly right tho as all ive heard all day is “i didnt like that floor anyway” and “lets just replace the whole thing now”
ahh google says there's solid wood parquet the real deal and then theres "engineered parquet" which is the tiles.

seems expensive for those tiles, wonder how much real parquet costs then I'm assuming it takes forever to lay and costs a small fortune.

my old apartment had it in all rooms apart from the bathroom and kitchen, was a bit old looking if you didn't clean it regular but anytime you did give it a going over with the magic shiner stuff it looked fantastic and almost like new even though iit actually had quite a few scuff marks and scratches

Soldato
believe it or not. Moving it off the side so the kids wouldnt knock it over

giphy.gif

Caporegime
6 pager and not one request for photos of the wife. This place is finished. :mad:

Bunch of slackers! :p

who ever mentioned that it would just accelerate her plans to replace the floor was completly right tho as all ive heard all day is “i didnt like that floor anyway” and “lets just replace the whole thing now”

:D

Back
Top Bottom