• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

8 Pack looks at R290X

Soldato
Good Work 8pack,.

But I am amazed at some of the responses to this thread. 8 Pack does benches, why anyone would expect to FPS in games in this thread is beyond me.

Permabanned
It would have been deleted anyway and it's quite clear it's someone from here already on a dupe account.

Twas funny, but rather sad at the same time.

Permabanned
8 pack you HAVE to benchmark the first Crysis game under LN2 maxed out.... I've always been so curious as to what the LN2 benching rigs with stupidly clocked parts could pull in Crysis with every cranked up.

Last edited:

bru

bru

Soldato
So in a forum named overclockers, the graphics card section, a thread titled "8 pack looks at the R9 290x", that would be OCUK's own 8 pack the multiple word record holder and people are moaning that he isn't benching games.

Shakes head in dismay.

OcUK Staff
OP
8 pack you HAVE to benchmark the first Crysis game under LN2 maxed out.... I've always been so curious as to what the LN2 benching rigs with stupidly clocked parts could pull in Crysis with every cranked up.

I will do one game. With like single card at 1500mhz and 4930K at 6.15+ One game thats all. I bench!!!

So votes for the game bench in this thread please.

Back
Top Bottom