• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

8Packs no BS testing Intel 8700K and Z370 with Delid 5ghz and above available from OCUK.

Associate
All really interesting, my question is, who is mango, why is he filming 8 pack, and does 8 pack know he's being filmed?? :p I'm just worried you may have a stalker

Permabanned

5.2ghz single thread testing R15
Massive thanks for this overclocking God :) those take while to pass hehe
Those so called overclocking resoults at reviews are always with no DELID. Cant call that overclocking in my eyes just time wasting :p

For comparison Maxed rysen with hundreds of hours on tweeking scores 163 :)

Associate
How does one spend hundreds of hours tweaking ryzen to get to 163 ? All you need to do is set multiplier, put mem to xmp and bam.
Whats the deal with the binned cpu prices tho ? Why are people willing to spend +400£ on msrp instead of delidding yourself ( take solid 5 minutes ).

OcUK Staff
8 Pack Memory Range - CLICK HERE!

8 Pack memory should be your ONLY choice your current and latest AMD Ryzen and Intel Coffee Lake & Skylake-X builds, of course we will say this but it truly is the best memory out there and we guarantee Samsung B die which is not only the best overclocking modules on the planet they are also the most compatible and reliable. Even better for your convenience the 8 Pack kits are currently discounted on weekly offer until next Wednesday for your convenience. Its already outselling big brands within OcUK but so it should, it is simply SUPERIOR and the best memory we sell, the only real rival is G.Skill which cost more and offers no extra performance or OC headroom. 8 Pack FTW!!!

Permabanned
How does one spend hundreds of hours tweaking ryzen to get to 163 ? All you need to do is set multiplier, put mem to xmp and bam.
Whats the deal with the binned cpu prices tho ? Why are people willing to spend +400£ on msrp instead of delidding yourself ( take solid 5 minutes ).

Well for starters i have ryzen from ALPHA state aka preorder. When Motherboards had bioses that ware able to brick themselfes at stock settings. I'm first that got 3600mhz memory up and running stable on Ryzen platform when people could not even boot above 3200.
If You knew anything about ryzen overclocking and memory timings tuning you would not talk ******** :)

And I would EASLY pay for binned 5ghz its worth it. I had 2x1700 and 1x1700x and all 3 could not do 4ghz stable no matter what volts on my epic water setup.

You dont pay for delid You pay for DELID with WARRANTY and guaranteed 5ghz. NOT ALL8700k will do 5ghz from what i seen on few forums and reviews.

Thats why 8 Pack stuff is always worth Extra :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Well for starters i have ryzen from ALPHA state aka preorder. When Motherboards had bioses that ware able to brick themselfes at stock settings. I'm first that got 3600mhz memory up and running stable on Ryzen platform when people could not even boot above 3200.
If You knew anything about ryzen overclocking and memory timings tuning you would not talk ******** :)

And I would EASLY pay for binned 5ghz its worth it. I had 2x1700 and 1x1700x and all 3 could not do 4ghz stable no matter what volts on my epic water setup.

You dont pay for delid You pay for DELID with WARRANTY and guaranteed 5ghz. NOT ALL8700k will do 5ghz from what i seen on few forums and reviews.

Totally correct and many people buy for exactly these reasons.

Associate

I`ve had the 1700 and 3200 ram runnin problem free from launch, just because u chose to try and run some potato ram is not my fault, and u ran 3600 ram congrats, you didn`t find the cure for polio, dont get too excited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom