• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

8Packs no BS testing Intel 8700K and Z370 with Delid 5ghz and above available from OCUK.

OcUK Staff
OP
3200Mhz is fine. In my testing 3600mhz c16 8Pack dimms gave the best results. Anything above this is really diminished returns unless you tune lower timings.

All pre binned always no matter i7 or i9 are delid with thermal Grizzly Conductanaut. Which is LM with better properties over many thermal cycles.

Associate
Potentially stupid question, but when buying the bundle, does it come with the original packaging and accessories (i.e. IO Shield, SATA cables etc with Motherboard)?

Soldato
My binned 8 pack 8700k came this morning . Just need a motherboard now. Have to wait until next week. I like the hero, but it cost a lot more then I though. Looking at the Giagbyte gaming 5 or ultra gaming?

Associate
oh god :( I was hoping around the £380 mark as i saw someone say it was around that :(

Thats the price of the CPU in the box. Youre paying 100+ quid for the delid and around an hours worth of benchmarking etc for stability. Was only 50 quid more than what was being offered for the 7700k binned cpu's

Back
Top Bottom