A battlefield2 thread

Soldato
A squad full of us have just started BF2/2142 again, we are all enjoying 2142 much more.
Some much fun when there's 3/4 full squads on each team, charging at each other

Shame about the Voss, bunny hoping with RDX & a silly amount of grenade spam. They ruin what is a great game.

Haven't played it in 2 years and the Voss is still as lame as it was on release. It's not just that, everyone has one & they're very few medics!

Associate
BF2 is the game i always come back too despite all the problems. There is quite simply nothing out there quite like it. Frontlines is the only thing that springs to mind and failed to deliver.

I'd reason that these patches mean that the next gen BF game is quite some time away.

Associate
Im still slogging away on it, just got a new monitor(24") so need to sort out the res, at the moment its just a box in the middle of the screen :(

Just add the below command line in the BF2 shorcut (properties) and away you go!

BF2.exe +menu 1 +restart +fullscreen 1 +szx 1920 +szy 1200

+restart stops your rig from loading the intro movie saving your precious time and RAM

+fullscreen The jury is out whether this should read fullscreen or 'widescreen' but it works just fine on 16:10 for me.

Permabanned
Dosent everyone have all the unlocks? :p lol. TBH bf2 is the only online game i play.

No, my Stats have been stuck at PFC since the game came out, and as such have no unlocks at all. Even the so called Customer Support stopped trying to figure out what the problem is. I have over 1000 hours played on ranked servers and yet my points never register. The game was a complete waste of money for me, and to think I actually had a day off work to go and buy it on the day of release.

This is why I uninstalled the game, it's no fun without any of the extra weapons.

Soldato
No, my Stats have been stuck at PFC since the game came out, and as such have no unlocks at all. Even the so called Customer Support stopped trying to figure out what the problem is. I have over 1000 hours played on ranked servers and yet my points never register. The game was a complete waste of money for me, and to think I actually had a day off work to go and buy it on the day of release.

This is why I uninstalled the game, it's no fun without any of the extra weapons.

Man that sucks :(, its true if i didnt have the unlocks id be less stoked with the game, some of the defaults are good but some suck.

Have u tried reinstall and creating new profile?

Back
Top Bottom