Adam Johnson - The Results Show

Associate
Obviously and categorically NOT a paedophile. Anyone saying otherwise doesn't actually understand what a paedophile is.

Look it up ffs. Apparently there are loads of thick people on this thread.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Don't get what the obsession with 15 and 16 is personally. I don't condone it but there isn't some magical process that happens the night before a girls 16th birthday. Biologically they are no different.

Purely legal as the line has to be drawn somewhere. Some countries have a better system where they have a sliding scale, so two 14 year olds could have sex, but it's still illegal for an 18 year old to have sex with someone under 16.

Caporegime
Last edited:
Man of Honour
Bit of a coincidence 5960xNvidiaGamer and StudentDavid are using basically the same PC specs in their signature (albeit one seems to be slightly more up to date) and keep +1'ing eachothers posts lmao.

If that isn't his 2nd account I'll eat my hat.

Edit: In this thread https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/s...tudent+username_5960xNvidiaGamer#post28182907 you can see 5960xNvidiaGamer is a student too :D

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=29013124#post29013124

If true then he was quite active in the above topic :eek:

Man of Honour
He ordered the footballer to pay £50,000 of the prosecution's £67,132 costs.

Dunno if I'm interpreting this correctly but does that mean the CPS and hence by association the taxpayer are having to fork out over 17 grand in costs? Can't we get the ****er to pay the lot as he was raking in 60 grand a week not that long ago?

Caporegime
Rightly been given time, end of the day he knew she was under 16 so there's no defending that.

He will obviously never play again. He will no doubt have some cash saved away but I doubt he will be working in any sort of football capacity again.

Soldato
Rightly been given time, end of the day he knew she was under 16 so there's no defending that.

He will obviously never play again. He will no doubt have some cash saved away but I doubt he will be working in any sort of football capacity again.

Tool of the highest order and I will not defend his actions but it seems very inconsistent to give him six years when you have Graham Rix who actually had sex with a 15 year old and was given only 12 months. Graham Rix continued to have a football career after albeit at a lower level managing AFC Portchester now.

You also have a recent case of Caroline Berriman who was a teaching assistant and by the looks of it had a repeated relationship with a 15 year old student having had sex with him over 80 times and getting pregnant in the meantime. Pregnancy may even have been used to make the two move in together as after a while he rang Childline saying he wanted to end his life. 12 months sentence but suspended so she won't see prison at all and being a teaching assistant she also had a position of power. Interestingly if you google her can only find links from yellow press, have to search BBC News directly for her and she only made the local news too.

Caporegime
There is a thread in the Football Stadia sub forum on him.

In answer to your question, I would hope not on a personal level, and cannot reasonably see him being employed again within football in this country.

Caporegime
Tool of the highest order and I will not defend his actions but it seems very inconsistent to give him six years when you have Graham Rix who actually had sex with a 15 year old and was given only 12 months. Graham Rix continued to have a football career after albeit at a lower level managing AFC Portchester now.

You also have a recent case of Caroline Berriman who was a teaching assistant and by the looks of it had a repeated relationship with a 15 year old student having had sex with him over 80 times and getting pregnant in the meantime. Pregnancy may even have been used to make the two move in together as after a while he rang Childline saying he wanted to end his life. 12 months sentence but suspended so she won't see prison at all and being a teaching assistant she also had a position of power. Interestingly if you google her can only find links from yellow press, have to search BBC News directly for her and she only made the local news too.

Can't disagree with the inconsistency, it's BS, but i'd rather that than everyone being given a suspended 12 month sentence. Should be the other way round, Berriman should've got 6 years.

As for Graham Rix, totally different profile of player there, plus he had long finished his career before getting done so wasn't particularly in the public eye so to speak. I doubt any club that Johnson would consider playing for would want to commit media suicide by taking him on, look at Ched Evans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom