Afghanistan - 20 years on

Soldato
Imagine thinking that a culture which normalises the rape of young boys and girls as part of daily life, would ever accept a western style government and democracy, neither Biden nor Trump is to blame. This is 100% on the Afghans, religion and culture is just not comparable with civilised life.

Afghan British army interpreter jailed for raping girl, 14
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...irl-14.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

Cant wait for 20k more.

Soldato
Imagine thinking that a culture which normalises the rape of young boys and girls as part of daily life, would ever accept a western style government and democracy, neither Biden nor Trump is to blame. This is 100% on the Afghans, religion and culture is just not comparable with civilised life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...irl-14.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

Cant wait for 20k more.
Yep that's right all 20k refugees are rapists....anything else you want to blurt out using that one brain cell? you cant be serious

Last edited:
Caporegime
Biden then (2002)

Joe Biden warned: "History is going to judge us very harshly, I believe, if we allow the hope of a liberated Afghanistan to evaporate because we are fearful of the phrase nation-building or we do not stay the course."

Biden now (2021)

Our mission in Afghanistan was never supposed to have been nation building. It was never supposed to be creating a unified, centralized democracy.

Our only vital national interest in Afghanistan remains today what it has always been: preventing a terrorist attack on American homeland.

I’ve argued for many years that our mission should be narrowly focused on counterterrorism — not counterinsurgency or nation building.

Man of Honour
Some interesting videos on FUNKER530 of the chaos at the airport and the way weapons were just stowed then the soldiers left - something weird went on there not like they fled from fighting or just abandoned their posts they literally stowed their weapons and equipment in a fairly orderly manner then left.

Anyone have any idea why the Bombardier E-11A is doing laps of Bagram? (obviously I know the role of the aircraft). I'm guessing forces deployed on the ground or relay for someone.

EDIT: Looks like CIA linked aircraft have been going in and out of that area so who knows.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I'm waiting to see how the Biden defence squad spins that one.

They don't need to spin anything. They can just ignore it and blame Trump. That will work, same as it always does. Not because they give a rat's arse about Biden, of course. To then, he's the most inferior race and the inferior sex and even his life doesn't matter at all. But he's a useful, malleable figurehead for the time being and there's plenty of time until the next election, when Harris will probably beat whatever nobody the Republicans field. Trump is silenced and will continue to be silenced for some time. By the time he's allowed to speak again, this will be very old news so he won't get much use out of it. He's nowhere near competent enough for that. He probably wouldn't be competent enough to use it even today, but that's a moot point because he's silenced. Don't even need a gulag when you control the only allowed platforms and have enough power for your lies to silence a president.

Caporegime
They don't need to spin anything. They can just ignore it and blame Trump. That will work, same as it always does. Not because they give a rat's arse about Biden, of course. To then, he's the most inferior race and the inferior sex and even his life doesn't matter at all. But he's a useful, malleable figurehead for the time being and there's plenty of time until the next election, when Harris will probably beat whatever nobody the Republicans field. Trump is silenced and will continue to be silenced for some time. By the time he's allowed to speak again, this will be very old news so he won't get much use out of it. He's nowhere near competent enough for that. He probably wouldn't be competent enough to use it even today, but that's a moot point because he's silenced. Don't even need a gulag when you control the only allowed platforms and have enough power for your lies to silence a president.

He's not silenced if he can still get a message to people, plenty of avenues for him to do so in fact.

Soldato
Some interesting videos on FUNKER530 of the chaos at the airport and the way weapons were just stowed then the soldiers left - something weird went on there not like they fled from fighting or just abandoned their posts they literally stowed their weapons and equipment in a fairly orderly manner then left.

Anyone have any idea why the Bombardier E-11A is doing laps of Bagram? (obviously I know the role of the aircraft). I'm guessing forces deployed on the ground or relay for someone.

EDIT: Looks like CIA linked aircraft have been going in and out of that area so who knows.
BACN

Will be giving SA for them during withdrawal.

Soldato
It has been circling Bagram at 20 miles distance for hours - guessing they are running comms relay for something or someone.
That and it'll fuse numerous sources of information to provide ground truth. The L16 picture for example, displaying locations of friendly and non-friendly units and nomenclature. With reduced footprint across the country, it's of course much harder to get a good handle on the ground situation across the region.

E: perhaps they're looking to reopen Bagram for the remainder of airlifts?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
E: perhaps they're looking to reopen Bagram for the remainder of airlifts?

Was wondering that, been talk of using other hubs in a very vague way (I think it is more the return to US from Qatar, etc.), but that would be a bit of a powder keg situation.

Soldato

Cant wait for 20k more.

This is a bit harsh, e.g. I disagree with various things in the British way of life, but I live with it as its what it is, I expect there is many Afghans who dont like whats happening in Afghanistan, but unless a proper leader arises to unite them then they will be scattered minorities who just have to live with it. I expect a lot of those who dont like it just move to other countries as immigrants.

Its even worse if that the risk of speaking out can cause you to lose your life or at least get beaten up.

Soldato
Glad we can occasionally agree on something

Wrong.

Binden took away the money from Op Med (CCR) .
Trump-era Crisis Response Bureau that would've helped plan a swift evacuation from Kabul after lessons from Benghazi.

Biden took the money away a few months ago so they was powerless to help.
This is all on Biden and calamity harris.

According to Biden this is not going on.

Soldato

From the site.

"Vice Admiral Ben Key, who was reportedly blocked from any and all CENTCOM negotiations with Taliban. Reportedly, heated arguments between high-ranking US and UK officers have taken place in front of their troops."

"82nd Airborne soldiers and NCOs have expressed their willingness to join the Paras on their extraction runs, but the 82nd officers are forbidding it"

https://funker530.com/video/british-paras-scathing-details-of-botched-us-evacuation-in-kabul/

Biden is a complete idiot.

Caporegime
Wrong.

Binden took away the money from Op Med (CCR) .
Trump-era Crisis Response Bureau that would've helped plan a swift evacuation from Kabul after lessons from Benghazi.

Biden took the money away a few months ago so they was powerless to help.
This is all on Biden and calamity harris.

According to Biden this is not going on.

Who released the now current leader of the Taliban along with thousands of others who are now going around gunning down opponents?

Was it Biden?

Soldato
Who released the now current leader of the Taliban along with thousands of others who are now going around gunning down opponents?

Was it Biden?

If you would have looked in to what I posted first. You wouldn't of asked.

But who's letting them kill people?

Biden won't let any of his troops leave the airport to save people.

Back
Top Bottom