Aion

eurogamer are giving out free beta keys, could a nice person get one for me please and mail it to my trust? posting from phone and it won't let me click claim my freebie.

thanks

created my account the other day but the launcher will not download the client :(, the large Install button keeps returning 'unable to download client' .. any tips ?

re-installed the Aion.exe launcher.. and it wants to download Aion (US) , is this correct ? 5gig

***edit** checked beta forums and thats correct **

Last edited:
created my account the other day but the launcher will not download the client :(, the large Install button keeps returning 'unable to download client' .. any tips ?

Also Change your region in the Aion launcher to America for the time being ;) It's what I did to get it download, then once finished installing change it back to Europe :)

nps at all buddy :)

Hope ya have some fun. I havnt actually got a char made in the beta yet. I'm still unsure on the name I am going to use yet. Might be worth maybe making another thread with Beta names so maybe OCUKers can team up.

I was going to do this tomorrow at work, so If anyone has any names yet :P

I'm going to be making a new character I think so not sure what names will be free.

Well the store that was running severley behind has once again send me a key for every pre-order I have lmao.

My new gfx arrived, B-grade that looks like the hulk tried to rape it but nvm.

Might see y in this weekends beta ;)

I left my PC running today to finish off downloading the client today :)

So hopefully when I get home I should be kinda set to go :D

Such a slow downloader. 5.2g to download is insane though. Must be crap if you have download limits :p

Thats about right for a game these days though? It was fast for me but I was downloading before the new horde of gamers started so I bet their servers are getting hammered.

It is about the size of a normal game but the download speeds I was getting last night was bad :(

I was getting 140kbs max. My line is a lot faster than that. But as you said I guess theres just a lot of people downloading it getting ready for the Beta this weekend

Yer, when I downloaded the client at beta 2 I was getting 40kb/sec :(

But after my format I was downloading at 1mb/sec :) (just before the beta keys give-aways began)

Right GFX card back in, RAID reinitialising for some time yet, bout 2hrs left.

Once thats done Im gonna run the launcher once and copy over all teh Aion files from this PC, lets see if it works.

The way they've got the installer means I might need to DL everything again -_-

god i hope you dont have to download it again, mine finished sometime in the night then i see it doesnt work with win 7, so i've created a partition and stuck win 7 64 on it, hopefuly it'll work :s

Back
Top Bottom