Aion

lol I start to create a character then my PC crashes :(

Its this damm heat ! Ive opened her up and gave her a good clean out. Got a fan sitting in front of it cooling it down hopefully.

Had to do the same mate, this heat is ridiculous. Managed to get to level 5 without crashes after that. Very pretty game but feels like the same old grind. Will give it more time but I'm worried that if I read any more generic quest text I might go insane.

been questing a while on Ariel as a ely(something) mage lvl6, believe i'll be playing til i feel sleepy.. probably wont be due to the absolutely boiling hot night :P

aion EU appears to now be available for download, one would hope copying the US install and renaming would be the most apt option right now hehe

Just to confirm, that actually works, Makes you wonder why there's even a separate version when both sets of files are identical.

Found one bug not sure if its just me.

I removed a manastone last night from my dagger. Using that vendor lady :)

She charged me 30kin the stone removed from the dagger but the stone need to appear in my bag. It just dissapeared :eek: anyone else had this problem at all ?

For those not yet seen this...

How To get Aion (US) changed to Aion (EU)
by [timko]

1) Load the NCSoft Launcher.

2) At the bottom of the "Not Installed" list you will see an entry labelled "Aion". Left click it then click on the arrow at the end and then properties.

3) Click the "Browse" button and find the folder where you installed Aion (US) and then select the "bin32" folder inside it.

4) You will then be asked if you are sure and a few other minor warnings. Just agree to it. It does NOT need to download another 6 to 8Gb!

5) Check your "Installed" list in the NCSoft Launcher. You will notice that Aion (US) has gone and it's simply left with Aion.

6) This step is optional. Left click on the Aion entry and then the click the arrow and finally on "Repair (Consistency check). This will take 2 or 3 minutes (or more) and it will double confirm that you do no need to download any more files moving from (US) to (EU).

Anyone able to hear the voices at the character creation screen? Also, are there any english voices in the game yet or are they still working on those?

Nope, I can't hear the voices :(

I don't think it's in English yet as the cut scenes just have subs. The spell sounds and grunts will never be in English though :)

I only encountered 1 bug last night, apart from some rubberbanding that is, that was when i was looting wine barrels at the farm, there was 1 beside a broken water tower couldnt loot it at all.

I only encountered 1 bug last night, apart from some rubberbanding that is, that was when i was looting wine barrels at the farm, there was 1 beside a broken water tower couldnt loot it at all.

might of been someone looted it before and it didn't sync properly. So many people looking for them yesterday!

Similar thing happened to me although I managed to loot one twice. First time round looted it, then killed a monster nearby, turned around and saw the same barrel and looted it for a 2nd time :)

Back
Top Bottom