Aion

beta is only running til monday i think though.

Aion closed beta schedule updated
[tko]
#1 - June 5 - June 7

#2 - June 19 - June 22
Focus: Asmodian levels 1-20

#3 - July 2 - July 6
Focus: Elyos and Asmodians 1-20
This one starts 8pm UK Time Thurs 2nd and ends Mon 6th 8pm UK Time

#4 - July 17 - July 20
Focus: Elyos and Asmodian levels 1-25

#5 - July 31 - August 3
Focus: TBD

#6 - August 14 - August 17
Focus: TBD

From http://www.aiononline.com/us/news/general_news/closed_beta_event_3_-_coming_s.html

Last edited:
which teleporter gets you to pandemonium besides the lvl 9 quests cause i died in pandemonium and got sent back to in my previous town which outside pandemonium n i play asmodian btw. so i now wana get back to pandemonium how do i go there which teleporter is there a way?

Hello there :)

Been away from MMO,s for a wile now but this has caught my eye, i see its out in the UK in september i think. Just please tell me its not GOA running it or if its based in Europe that its gonna lagg like hell like DAOC and Warhammer does :confused:

Been away from MMO,s for a wile now but this has caught my eye, i see its out in the UK in september i think. Just please tell me its not GOA running it or if its based in Europe that its gonna lagg like hell like DAOC and Warhammer does :confused:

Well it's by NCsoft and they didn't do a bad job running the lineage2 servers, so i assume it'll be pretty good.

I have this on pre-order hope we can sort out a guild etc for release :).

Well it's by NCsoft and they didn't do a bad job running the lineage2 servers, so i assume it'll be pretty good.

I have this on pre-order hope we can sort out a guild etc for release :).

Thanks for the info v1bez :), is it the collectors edition for pre beta and early entry into game ? and i hope we have a OcUK guild up and running, would be great fun playing with people who visit this board and leave good info/help every day ;)

Thanks for the info v1bez :), is it the collectors edition for pre beta and early entry into game ? and i hope we have a OcUK guild up and running, would be great fun playing with people who visit this board and leave good info/help every day ;)

We do have a guild up and running check out the other Aion Beta thread here:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18027350&page=3

I believe pre-ordering any copy will give you access to the betas + some special items + 2 day early preview I believe.

We do have a guild up and running check out the other Aion Beta thread here:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18027350&page=3

I believe pre-ordering any copy will give you access to the betas + some special items + 2 day early preview I believe.

Thanks for the links and info Maxilive ;), i have now pre ordered it (normal one), will i get access to the beta on next round or do i have to email them to send me the beta access (used the big river people) :D

i have now pre ordered it (normal one), will i get access to the beta on next round or do i have to email them to send me the beta access (used the big river people) :D

You will get a beta key from that particular retailer by the end of the coming week which means you can play from round #4 as per the schedule I posted further up. You don't have to do anything else after you have pre-ordered they do all the work and send you the key when they get round to it :)

Time to ask for some help...

I'm in Verteron Citadel and I can't seem to find anywhere to increase the size of my cube. The last time I saw a merchant offering such services was way back in Poeta :(

[timko];14419084 said:

I'm in Verteron Citadel and I can't seem to find anywhere to increase the size of my cube. The last time I saw a merchant offering such services was way back in Poeta :(

I do believe you can extend it at the sanctum =)

[timko];14419084 said:

Head back to the sanctum and find the hall of prosperity theres 2 people in there on the right when u enter, think its 18k for cube expansion.

18k isn't too bad really, the only prices I disagree with are the teleportation. If you have to teleport a few times for a quest it can really add up :o

Back
Top Bottom