***Air Fryer recipe, tips and photos thread***

Soldato
I did an omelette in Ninja Speedi last night. Put it on sautee / sear while I browned some diced onions, then put 5 eggs and some grated cheddar in a bowl, whisked it up.. Put airfryer onto 160c air fry mode and then poured it in and spread it out.

Ran it for about 8 minutes then flipped it onto a chopping board and it all came out In one nice piece with no sticking. Win.

Last edited:
Soldato
Has anyone cooked a gammon joint in a ninja speedi? I can't find any instructions that might work...

I've got a monster joint which I was going to cut in half - half to make a ham (in the speedi) the other half to turn into pulled pork in my slow cooker...

Last edited:
Soldato
Has anyone cooked a gammon joint in a ninja speedi? I can't find any instructions that might work...

I've got a monster joint which I was going to cut in half - half to make a ham (in the speedi) the other half to turn into pulled pork in my slow cooker...

I've done two on dehydrate and my third will be done the same and at 90°c for 4hours, but I will be checking often with a food probe to ensure I reach safe temps.

The second one I did was at 80°c for 5 hours and an hour at 90°c

If adding a crust (1st one was sea salt, pepper, English mustard and honey) I finished it at 190°c on air fry.

Back
Top Bottom