***AKG Q701 Official Owners Thread***

Fingers crossed for you both, you're in for a treat!

Another thing I've noticed is the velour quality is better on the X1, the pile is of a better grade. Not an issue since the Q701 pads are replaceable I guess.

Gentle reminder to all out there. If for whatever reason you do not like your newly bought Q701s I will buy them from you for the amount you paid, without a single hesitation. Gimme. Plz. Thnx.

Gentle reminder to all out there. If for whatever reason you do not like your newly bought Q701s I will buy them from you for the amount you paid, without a single hesitation. Gimme. Plz. Thnx.

I've got a black pair that I've only used a few times. Perfect condition about 20 months on the warranty left!

I was just nosing around Thomann's to look at ear pads and noticed that the K712 pro is now down to £275 and free shipping.
Looks like they've dropped the prices on the K701, K702 and Q701 too.

Last edited:
You got yours in white too... And you have the X1's... Also noticed you have the NAD amp that I have been pondering for a while... And you are one of the people that got me into photgraphy...

I am scared that we are turning into each other! :p:eek:

You even have an E46, which is one of the cars I have been coming back to repeatedly while deciding on my new car! :D

Back
Top Bottom