***AKG Q701 Official Owners Thread***

Soldato
massdrop will come back around cookeh.

I HOPE :D

Man, I've waited literally YEARS for a solid discount on either the K702 or Q701, when it finally arrives I miss out on it - TWICE!

On the plus side, the number of requests to get the deal again has surpassed 200 so it should be coming back. Should be. Hopefully. Fingers crossed. :o:D

Soldato
I know, but I'd prefer the Q701s. I think... Plus massdrop was still cheaper than that :( When I go back to Uni I shall have to have a long and hard look at the headphone market xD As long as I'm a student I'll only be able to afford one pair of hi-end head-fi so I'll have to make damn sure its the one for me!

iirc you have the K702s and are soon to get the Q701s? Would you mind doing a quick comparison for my sake?

Soldato
Ah, my memory failed me. Bass modded, right? The few bits of literature Ive read on the Q701s headband seem to infer the headband is only an issue if one is somewhat lacking in the hair department? (No offense, just curiosity ;))

Soldato
Ah, my memory failed me. Bass modded, right? The few bits of literature Ive read on the Q701s headband seem to infer the headband is only an issue if one is somewhat lacking in the hair department? (No offense, just curiosity ;))

none taken, I'm bald as a coot, which is why I went for the 702's and not the Q701's :D
To be fair, I have most often qualified the pain from the bumps with inadequate padding up top whenever I've mentioned it :p

Caporegime

all you need to do is put some foam in between the bumps to fix it

plenty of mods to fix the bump issue

Back
Top Bottom