Alan Henning killed.

Soldato
I don't care.

Wipe the lot out.

Need to have a close look in UK Mosques while we are at it.

We are at war, we have better tech, sucks to be you.

How many innocent Japs died to end WW2?

Sucks to be me ? when did you enrol me into ISIS:p

btw that guy went over to help people knowing the risks....he didnt deserve to die but according to you the people he was helping deserve to be nuked along side ISIS.

Associate
I will never watch one of these videos, it's just too personal.

I think the knowledge that the rest of the world is watching could be one of the worst things that the victim knows/feels. They are in a world of 7 billion people. 99.99999% of which is dead against what is happening to them, but for whatever reason we are powerless to stop it. They must feel so let down, knowing that the rest of the world will be able to see one of the most personal things, their death, as we go about their daily lives. Christ, they must feel so alone in that moment. It is truly horrifying.

I've seen a lot of awful things on the internet, mostly by accident, but I will never choose to see these depraved exhibitions of terror and torment. I've never seen one terrorist beheading video and I'm glad of it.

Soldato
I see the opposite - growing numbers of EDL and the like.

Anywhere there's some form of extremism, ie: "sharia zones", it's probably going to kick off big time sooner or later.

Sharia zones are amusing, the fact that the people there are so delusional that they think it actually applies and means something.

As for the article, all this sort of behavior is going to do, is make people stop volunteering their help. They are seemingly a bunch of retarded hill billies though.

Soldato
btw that guy went over to help people knowing the risks....he didnt deserve to die but according to you the people he was helping deserve to be nuked along side ISIS.

Why are the British Muslim leaders quiet then?

FFS this guy dedicated his life in helping those less fortunate.

Like I said before I watched the vid, if you are a decent UK Muslim, time to speak up.

Soldato

Like I said before I watched the vid, if you are a decent UK Muslim, time to speak up.

I didn't watch it and wouldn't....after all it is what ISIS want us to do.

They do speak up it just isn't really headline news worthy though. i would like to see more people speak up about it but not just muslims.....asking just muslims to do protest marches to prove they dont have some kind of affiliation with ISIS is kinda putting some share of the blame on them.

Soldato
Will our government stop meddling with other countries affairs? I wouldn't be surprised if this spills over to the UK similar to the IRA attacks.

Edit
I also feel he didn't deserve to die.

Unfortunately the isolationist sentiment of 'leaving other countries well alone' will not work in the case of savages like i s.
They will find any excuse to kill those who are not like themselves. You cannot reason with people like that.

Part of me abhors violence, but part of me also thinks that the only rational thing to do with a rabid dog is to put it down as quickly and as humanely as possible before it bites anyone else.

War... constant and unending, seems to be a well ingrained trait of our species. Such a waste of possibilities.

Soldato

What a mental concept. Where are your public announcements when someone of your racial group or nationality does something wrong?

Permabanned
There really are some ****s on this planet.

And got to love the way Muslim leaders stay quiet on this. World leaders and (christian) religious leaders speak out about it but funny how Islamic leaders keep quiet. Way to go.

Which Muslim leaders are you referring to? Those puppet leaders probably.

Back
Top Bottom